Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I am a Godfather.
    #11505764 -

Today I became the Godfather of my first born neice. I am so proud right now you would think that I just had a kid myself.
Im not a really religious man, and I certainly dont condone of the way the Catholic church operates, but the pride I found in myself and my family today were all i needed to set my beliefs aside.
For once in my life i really do have something more important then myself to look after, and I accept this with open arms.
Ok sorry, just a lil off topic from what the pub is used to but I feel the undying need to brag to everyone right now.


--------------------
I belive that both Heaven and Hell exist on this earth. Our gift as humans is that we get to decide which realm we live in.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Godfather TurntableJunky 881 13 09/30/07 11:55 AM
by LucidDream
* The Godfather Boom 891 13 03/19/06 02:00 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* The Godfather Part 2 THE KRAT BARON 692 6 10/22/05 07:36 PM
by daimyo
* Im the Godfather. felix 570 3 09/13/04 05:24 PM
by Loki
* Catholic Priests RandalFlagg 750 4 04/16/05 02:34 AM
by Tao
* she is certainly having fun! *fixed* In(di)go 648 10 09/05/05 03:19 AM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Stop Making Sense (OMR3021's Most Important Post Ever)
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,101 32 06/13/06 10:14 AM
by Phychotron
* Important quesitons for those who know about LSD Adamist 810 5 04/29/05 07:37 PM
by Organic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
187 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.