Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time
    #11429299 -

I'm not talking about every time I get a hard on either here (that's a big part of what lead to my obsessive masturbation in the first place) what I'm talking about is that occasional full fledged fucken chubby that pops up outta nowhere and is completely unprovoked

you know the one's I'm talking about here...those times when you're trying to study for an exam or some shit, and little Mr Happy starts rising up outta nowhere, and you just sorta shift yer drawers real quick so you don't notice it as much (cause you've got more important shit to do) but then he starts throbbing an shit, and when you finally whip him out to get this shit over an done with already - this little fucker is now three times his normal size, and is pumping profusely without you even yet laying a hand on it, and he looks like the fucken incredible hulk when he's about to go apeshit on somebody

...oh yeah...

hard-ons like THAT are definitely worth waiting for  :cheers:





and because they seem to come around more often the less you force one out every time you get even a little excited - I've decided that I'm just gonna wait for the moment to come on it's own now, so that way EVERY masturbation session henceforth will now be the absolute best my body can provide

the occasional epic spank > continuous pathetic wank  :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11429314 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11429422 -

i stopped jerkin' mah grekin' unless i'm really, REALLY horny:naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11429434 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11429870 -

who is that shaman fag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11429966 -

good for you, muppet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11430105 -

yeah now...I wrote this anonymously for a reason ya know  :razz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11430218 -

if you want the post to be anonymous, muppet, don't type in your typical style



geeeesh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11431308 -

touche/  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11431378 -

Anonymous #4 said:
who is that shaman fag



respect your fucking elders you dumb irrespectful fuck.

you are naive and dumb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11434808 -

Good idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11434901 -

I knew it was you as soon as I read the post. The :cheers: graemlin gave it away as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11435088 -

WTF do you call morning wood man?

Your body is always telling you to jerk it. Every morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11435618 -

Fuck that jerking off every morning shit. If you get morning wood every morning you are mentally deficient.

I support the OP. It's the better choice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11436692 -

masturbating in the morning, especially if i have physically active things to be doing, is an energy drain nine times out of ten

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11438240 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: d

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11438596 -

In all seriousness I recommend you read "The Multi-Orgasmic Man". It's just as life-changing as your first trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've decided to refrain from masturbating UNTIL my body tells me it's time [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11438903 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
who is that shaman fag



respect your fucking elders you dumb irrespectful fuck.

you are naive and dumb




he looks like a homeless guy ive seen shitting near the dumpster behind my work.    not my fault i dont know ever snake oil salesman to scribble a piece of shit book on amazon and sell it to half brained sheep people like yourself.




yeah id have to agree...white people with dreads are fucking losers no matter what kind of crazy shit they spew out their mouths or write on a piece of paper

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
441 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.