Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9830343 -

I was here between about 03 and 05 and recently signed up again.

It's exactly the same as it was 3 or 4 years ago.  Like I didn't miss a day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9830421 -

Back in 03 did you get put in an isolation chamber for questioning shroomery high command and their spiritual doctrine?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9830442 -

I loved the shroomery overlords and welcome their beneficent sniffing out of any doubleplusbad nonduckspeak thinkers.

:tinfoil: :uptosomething:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9834989 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #10 said:
Hi Poid!  :hi:



You know, it doesn't make this anonymous forum any better for everyone when you point the users out. :nonono:



You're just butt hurt because it's not as easy to run your BS by people that have seen your ilk before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9836903 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Shroomery is God.



Shroomery saved my life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9836912 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Back in 03 did you get put in an isolation chamber for questioning shroomery high command and their spiritual doctrine?



No but one time I got a bunch of mean messages on the Growery. A lot of people told me to stay off the shroomery. They said you guys eat babies and have some OTD thing that isn't cool. Since I'm not allowed to post here, the anon forum is all I can get away with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9836926 -

The rest of you dont eat babies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9837144 -

mushroom hunting forum, FTW

thats the only reason i have an account on here, i like the pub and OTD as well as a few other forums but the hunting forum is the best for me.

im always learning new stuff in there and that never gets old

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9837172 -

Anonymous #15 said:
Anonymous #11 said:
Shroomery is God.



Shroomery saved my life.



How?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9837699 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #10 said:
Hi Poid!  :hi:



You know, it doesn't make this anonymous forum any better for everyone when you point the users out. :nonono:



You're just butt hurt because it's not as easy to run your BS by people that have seen your ilk before.



I'm not butthurt.


What is my "ilk"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9837814 -

It will become painfully obvious by the time you're 35, unless you don't mature.

I think that the simple fact that you can make a post in anon, and more than one person thinks to themselves "Hey, it's Poid", can bring a bit of enlightenment to you if you will allow it.

Wasn't meant as disrespect, just an observation based on your post. You sound butt hurt. And arrogant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9838474 -

:facepalm:


I'm not "butthurt".

I asked you what is my "ilk", and you didn't answer my question. What the fuck is an "ilk"? :what:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9838475 -

Do you not own a dictionary?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9838486 -

I thought you meant "like", my bad. :foreheadslap:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9838691 -

It is boring. I haven't noticed a new topic in the chemistry forum in quite some time.

But now and then there's someone asking questions about something I happen to know about, and I feel better when I can help someone out.

In turn, I learn things here. Like, stinging nettles are not lame, and help make plants what they are close to grow better and be more potent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9851042 -

I wouldn't want to run into you, period!!! Besides, I don't drink alcohol. I would rather be sober any and every day rather ,than drunk. :drunk:  :suicide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11398666 -

Anonymous #3 said:
For the most part, the Shroomery's always been the same. You're the one who's changing. Maybe it's time you've grown out of this. :shrug:



dawg i completely agree

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery is becoming boring/lame. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11399933 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I know it happens and has happened and is happening but how do you guys deal with the repetitiveness of everything and the people? Should i just GTFO or is there really a purpose to stick around longer than a few months at a time?



SA is the only reason to stay here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
857 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.