Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
NOTRE DAME NUMBER 25!!!!!
    #11326533 -

:lol:

fucking gays.

Associated Press Top 25
1 Florida
2 Alabama
3 Texas
4 Southern California
5 Cincinnati
6 Boise State
7 Iowa
8 TCU
9 LSU
10 Oregon
11 Georgia Tech
12 Penn State
13 Oklahoma State
14 Virginia Tech
15 Houston
16 Pittsburgh
17 Ohio State
18 Miami (Fla.)
19 Utah
20 West Virginia
21 South Carolina
22 Oklahoma
23 Arizona
24 Mississippi
25 Notre Dame


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NOTRE DAME NUMBER 25!!!!! [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11326534 -

did I mention ND is a huge piece of shit?


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NOTRE DAME NUMBER 25!!!!! [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11326702 -

Always has been, the sanctimonious twats.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* why is notre dame ranked #18?
( 1 2 all )
moe.phan 1,057 21 09/13/09 09:25 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Michigan at Notre Dame Banez 1,066 17 09/16/06 07:40 PM
by Irishdrunk
* How can AP voters possibly put Florida ahead of Oklahoma or Texas
( 1 2 3 4 all )
jewunit 6,540 65 12/06/08 02:20 AM
by Jadian
* Notre Dame football is crap mr.bixby 385 2 12/25/08 08:11 AM
by KillerPicklez
* AP Top 25
( 1 2 3 all )
automanM 3,884 44 11/09/08 12:18 AM
by moe.phan
* Dame is getting TFP'd
( 1 2 all )
Pat Bateman, VP 1,261 25 09/30/06 09:05 PM
by mushnoon
* The Official Oklahoma vs Florida National Championship Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Pat Bateman, VP 7,109 110 01/09/09 05:12 PM
by KillerPicklez
* Oregon vs. Oklahoma Banez 882 14 09/20/06 07:05 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
274 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.