Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
printable PE caps
    #11321823 -

Do printable PE caps look different then non printable caps? I ask this because I started with PE and Puerto Ricans. I was getting PE's on my cakes and trying to print the caps with no luck. Then one of my cakes in the PE fruiting chamber's made a shroom with a cap that did not look like a PE. It also made a good print. Well I placed it in with the Puerto's and on its second flush I now have a cake in the Puerto's that looks like it has PE's growing. I am about 95% this is the same cake i moved. So my question is do the PE's tend to get larger caps in diameter when they are going to be printable. Thanks.


--------------------
I hurt myself today to see if I still feel
I focuse on the pain
The only thing that's real

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: printable PE caps [Re: schonta]
    #11322020 -

yup, sometimes the PEs can look like any other cubensis and those usually print nicely but have a lil bit higher chance of looking the same as the 1 you printed from.

some PE just dont drop spores.

you can get the phalic shaped caps to print but its more of a small ring of spores due to the girth of the stem if it drops spores at all.


--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: printable PE caps [Re: 13shrooms]
    #11322064 -

That ain't no shit. I gave up on getting good prints. I finally took a healthy looking PE and dissected it in a submersed bowl of water and quickly threw it into a blender with sterilized water and then injected into a LC bottle that has now produced some healthy looking mycelium. (spelling). but regardless I posted this thread because that one cake had me all confused.


--------------------
I hurt myself today to see if I still feel
I focuse on the pain
The only thing that's real

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: printable PE caps [Re: schonta]
    #11322142 -

If you want spores you can let the caps on the larger specimens open way past its prime picking stage.

They drop spores, make sure the cap looks like a U.F.O., but make sure the cap you print did look like PE in earlier stages.

Good Luck


--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My PE poo casing*pics*UPDATE*3/8/06* bongtoke 4,137 19 03/08/06 09:18 PM
by figment
* Printable PEs pandelic 1,123 15 07/13/11 03:14 PM
by pandelic
* my 2nd flush PE cake,need pe print help*PICS* bongtoke 1,948 14 02/04/06 09:13 PM
by _OttO_
* HOW LONG ARE SPORES IN GILLS PRINTABLE? liftedoff420 570 3 05/29/03 07:07 PM
by LiL_KuSsH
* a mushroom with out a cap white_rabbit 401 2 12/08/03 05:36 AM
by white_rabbit
* Veils and harvesting (PES Hawaiian).. brianh1818 6,178 12 11/15/04 04:09 PM
by atomic1
* Help input on a 1st attempt PE and PEU. Do I bottle or do I spawn or it won't matter? more4u2c 672 8 03/02/18 02:08 AM
by 36fuckin5
* SURPRISE!!!these are PE!!*PICS*UPDATE*1/23/06*
( 1 2 3 all )
bongtoke 6,601 42 06/15/10 12:27 PM
by Numinosum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
655 topic views. 19 members, 306 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.016 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.