Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11273265 -

curb your entusiasm is the funniest show ever, IMO


--------------------
   
My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: fatso]
    #11273278 -

I do remember catching an episode about a year ago. I definitely laughed. remember it being about Larry David buying a sweater, but that is all I remember. I should dive into a few episodes


--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11273287 -

watch it. if you dont think its funny theres something wrong with you


--------------------
   
My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: fatso]
    #11273384 -

i never said it wasn't. I know it's funny, I just never got to watching it. It kinda passed me by and now I am reminded that the show exists


--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: fatso]
    #11273386 -

I havent gotten to watch californication yet, i will later tonight.
I watch curb all the time, love it.
Ive seen 1 episode of eastbound and down and its funny shit.
I watched an episode of peep show a few days ago and it was funny aswell.
So far californication, entourage, and east bound and down are on my plate for later tonight

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11273398 -

desiretoheal said:
i never said it wasn't. I know it's funny, I just never got to watching it. It kinda passed me by and now I am reminded that the show exists



i know you never said it wasnt funny.


--------------------
   
My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: fatso]
    #11273463 -

Arrested Development
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

And of course, The Whitest Kids You Know. THE funniest show, hands down.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: Rocker232]
    #11273527 -

+1 to black books,

spaced
black adder
red dwarf
mark thomas comedy product, hillarious and informative

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: Rocker232]
    #11273607 -

yeah! twkyk are great.



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Edited by Envix (10/18/09 08:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: Envix]
    #11273619 -

Envix said:
yeah! twkyk are great.





Checkout the full seasons man, this show is so fucked up. I love it. Best show to blaze too.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: Rocker232]
    #11273644 -



--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: fatso]
    #11273738 -

how dare you say that to me:pinkelephant:


--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11275081 -

say what?:crochunterbaby:


--------------------
   
My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lookin for a good funny show [Re: desiretoheal]
    #11275111 -

Duckman(jason alexander, awesome)
Dexter( i think it's funny)
Drinky Crow (has everything except a cohesive plot:thumbup:)
Aqua teen hunger force
The flames of Recca  http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/animation/watch/v489477nAjJ7Sxz#watch%3Dv879042EQrhaWRf
Old cartoons(boomerang is great)

Movies(even though you didn't ask)
Death at a funeral (one of THE funniest movies hands down)
Waiting
Charlie Wilson's War
Zach and Miri Make a Perno(her name bubbles)
The Onion Movie
These are old but still really good if you haven't seen them yet.

Edited by Darkestone (10/19/09 12:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Eastbound and Down Anhoktohen 556 11 06/10/09 09:39 PM
by Grav
* Showtime being sued over Californication show.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,458 26 11/21/07 08:14 AM
by nuGGs
* Final Episode of Eastbound and Down Season 4 Gorlax 943 12 11/21/13 09:35 PM
by 4runner
* OFFICIAL: Weekly Weeds/Californication Thread... PapaverS 1,090 19 11/02/07 06:40 AM
by makaveli8x8
* californication StonedShroom 660 3 09/18/07 07:03 PM
by Papaver
* anyone watch californication? tiny_rabid_birds 943 12 12/12/09 04:49 PM
by aledos
* Californication Drinking Game automanM 8,546 11 09/19/07 03:22 PM
by vandago
* Californication TM 446 8 08/21/09 01:00 AM
by skatealex2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,020 topic views. 3 members, 112 guests and 287 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.