Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Homesick.....
    #11233334 -

Im homesick for Southern California. I have no idea why either. I hated living down there, but now that im away....I miss my friends, and even my family members who I dont consider myself close to :sad:

How long will this go on for?


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #11233350 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Homesick..... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #11233590 -

yea pretty much until you move or get over it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* places to visit in california? Quais 1,482 14 02/02/07 11:20 PM
by dshak66
* My Move to Portland - I'm coping better with homesickness.
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 2,465 31 12/23/09 12:58 AM
by Psy Baba
* in california
( 1 2 3 all )
sleepy 3,397 40 10/24/08 06:51 PM
by djblackout
* Who all here is in Southern California?
( 1 2 3 all )
Konnrade 3,105 44 09/15/07 01:44 AM
by Crystal G
* Move to California??
( 1 2 all )
MHbound 2,498 32 10/12/08 11:53 PM
by MHbound
* Rolling blackouts back in Southern California? trendalM 543 1 07/21/05 05:36 PM
by Toddo
* Hurricanes in Southern California! geokillsA 888 8 01/30/06 07:56 PM
by LiquidSmoke
* Locating poppies in southern california PoppyRider 709 4 09/09/07 09:42 PM
by PoppyRider

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
339 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.