Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

My girlfriend fucked me over pretty good....
    #11217374 - 10/09/09 07:44 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

So I was going through the middle of a poppy tea detox when my girlfriend decides to bring up some shit. She's like "I don't know if it's the right time, but I want to talk about something..." Of course I'm bracing for the worst, nothing good can come from this. So she starts going on about how she supposedly feels guilty that I'm living with her when I have a son back home, and if I wasn't with her I'd be there for him. So she's all like "you should return home to your son", making it appear to be all about her selflessness and how she wants the best for me, yada yada. So at the time I take her for her word, don't think much about it, but the next few days she starts acting really strange. First of all she starts going "running" every day after work, and then one day when I ask if she wants to eat lunch she says "I don't think we should be doing things together anymore because I need to fall out of love with you before you leave"... I'm like WTF? Something's not right.

So one morning when she's taking a shower I take a peak at her cell phone records and find a bunch of texts from some dude who turns out to be her ex-boyfriend. I read stuff like "come over tonight, I'm waiting for you" and "so any new word on when he's moving out?". A rush of emotions overwhelm me... anger, anxiety, sadness, depression, etc. I don't know how to react, so I don't say anything. I go to work and think about it all day long, wondering what to do. When I get home that day she's moving her stuff out of the apartment, saying she's going to stay at her sister's until I leave. I had already had a shitty day at work so I let her know I knew about what was going on. She was totally shocked, and started getting all defensive, saying it was "none of my business" and that she only started seeing the dude "after we had our talk". I was like what the fuck, I didn't even know we were officially broken up. I mean yeah I was planning on moving, but we were still living together and sleepin together, I didn't know that gave her a license to go fuck her ex!

The amazing thing is how emotionally upset I became over the whole thing. In general, I am a very detached, cool-headed person.
I rarely let ANYone get to me like this bitch has, and I'm pissed off at myself for allowing it.

Anyways, just thought I'd vent on here some... I'll probably post some more things I've forgotten to include.

Moral of the story = Fuck bitches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: My girlfriend fucked me over pretty good.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11217413 - 10/09/09 07:52 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

ya dude woman always pull shit like that its so fucked upppppppppppppppppppppp

Anonymous #1

Re: My girlfriend fucked me over pretty good.... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11217424 - 10/09/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I know, why couldn't she just be honest with me about wanting to break up? It would have been alot less painful for me, instead of watching her sneak around, thinking she was clever by doing it in secret. She probably got some sick thrill out of doing something that was "bad". Bitches never think of anybody but themselves. I wonder how long she's been fucking this guy... I hope to god it hasn't been long- just the thought of the possibility of her having sex with me AFTER him makes me want to kill somebody!!!

Anonymous #3

. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11217432 - 10/09/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Anonymous #1

#11217445 - 10/09/09 07:59 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Oh and get this... after all this happened she sends me text messages saying stuff like "i got too used to the way you fucked me... he doesn't know how to make me cum".

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE SAY SHIT LIKE THAT?!?!

I'm like "what? you want me to give him some pointers or something?"

Fucking sick.

If he was so bad in bed, why would she cheat on me in the first place? The sex in our relationship was the one thing that I thought was well above average... And she claimed to have all these feelings for me, telling me I was her soulmate. How could you go from one relationship to the other just like that with no break in between? Especially if it was supposedly a serious one... I just don't fucking get it. :shrug:

Anonymous #1

Re: My girlfriend fucked me over pretty good.... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11217452 - 10/09/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

And thanks Annon #3, I've definitely considered that possibility. That filthy bitch.

Anonymous #1

#11217470 - 10/09/09 08:04 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

What makes it even worse is that we work together, and so I have to interact with her on a regular basis until I leave.. She just ignores me like nothing is wrong in her perfect little world. I can't believe I let this she-devil get so close to me.. Normally I don't give a flying fuck if a relationship ends, and usually I'm the one who initiates it.. This must be some bullshit karma from some girl whose feelings I fucked over in the past.

Anonymous #3

. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11217477 - 10/09/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Anonymous #2

#11217501 - 10/09/09 08:11 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Oh and get this... after all this happened she sends me text messages saying stuff like "i got too used to the way you fucked me... he doesn't know how to make me cum".

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE SAY SHIT LIKE THAT?!?!

I'm like "what? you want me to give him some pointers or something?"

Fucking sick.

If he was so bad in bed, why would she cheat on me in the first place? The sex in our relationship was the one thing that I thought was well above average... And she claimed to have all these feelings for me, telling me I was her soulmate. How could you go from one relationship to the other just like that with no break in between? Especially if it was supposedly a serious one... I just don't fucking get it. :shrug:

shes trying 2 make u feel better but obv isnt working
but hey now u get to use ur orgasm skills on a better broad

Anonymous #4

#11217510 - 10/09/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I feel ya man.  I've been in that almost exact situation.  Chicks can be evil, spitefull bitches, I agree there.  It gets better, hell, she might get fired :wink:

Anonymous #1

Re: My girlfriend fucked me over pretty good.... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11217513 - 10/09/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
is she hot?

Yeah she's pretty hot... I'd say an 8 out of 10. She had the nicest ass, I'm really gonna miss fucking her. I used to make her cum 5 or 6 times in a row.. It was very satisfying sex. (Or so I thought...)

Anonymous #4

#11217535 - 10/09/09 08:20 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Got a pic?

Anonymous #1

Re: My girlfriend fucked me over pretty good.... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11217554 - 10/09/09 08:27 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Actually I do... I took a bunch when we were rolling one time.

Let me find one I can post..  :grin:

Anonymous #1

#11217577 - 10/09/09 08:34 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Anonymous #5

#11217589 - 10/09/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

thats why its MOB money over bitches all day everyday.

Anonymous #6

#11217594 - 10/09/09 08:38 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:awebig:

Anonymous #2

#11217595 - 10/09/09 08:38 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

meh shes so so
get a new non lying one
i did
and it feels gr888888888888888888888888

Anonymous #3

. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11217598 - 10/09/09 08:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Anonymous #4

#11217601 - 10/09/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

She got a nice ass on her man.  At least you got something to spank to :wink:

Anonymous #1

Re: My girlfriend fucked me over pretty good.... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11217606 - 10/09/09 08:41 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I'm looking forward to moving on, but I'm afraid any new relationship I get in I'll tend to be more distrustful due to what happened with this one... Oh well.

I can't help but think all bitches are capable of such deception now. :shiftyeyes:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder