Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa.
    #11177527 -

Anyone in Santa Rosa?  I've got a buddy stuck there at the moment, he's kind of stranded.  If anyone wants to chill with my buddy, he's an awesome dude, or even if you just want to give him a call or something, let me know. 

Thanks guys! You helped my buddies out once when stranded at lovefest a couple years ago.  Thanks again!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa. [Re: Maverick]
    #11177639 -

Decade too late. I used to live in Santa Rosa 10 years ago. Sorry. :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa. [Re: FractalDust]
    #11177783 -

FL?  I grew up about 30-45 minutes away from there across the state line.

Can't help him though where I'm at.

Not to mention the fact that I'm not sure how sketched out I would feel in the sorta situation.

Good luck to you and your bud.


--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa. [Re: Maverick]
    #11177788 -

California not Florida.  :o

If you don't feel safe or secure definitely go with your own instincts.  Wouldn't want to make people uncomfortable.  :smile:  Weather's cold tonight that's why I'm trying to help him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa. [Re: Maverick]
    #11177808 -

What's his situation?


--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa. [Re: Maverick]
    #11177814 -

When you get to San Fransisco, hit me up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa. [Re: Knobby Tops]
    #11177829 -

Buddy was trying to make it to Frisco, ended up running out of gas in Santa Rosa.  I'm going to head out tomorrow to pick him up but tonight it's supposed to snow here, and I imagine it'll rain pretty good in Central California.  He's a chill dude, losangelesgraffe, deadhead, chuangtzu, and a couple other shroomerites have met him and myself.  You'll find him a pleasant dude to chill with if you want to meet him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa. [Re: Maverick]
    #11178116 -

Hope he's safe.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa. [Re: Neuron]
    #11178200 -

He's just gonna have to sleep in his car tonight. I'm sure most of us here have been in that situation.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa. [Re: FractalDust]
    #11178216 -

If he was stranded in upstate wisconsin I'd say sure, but why would anyone be there?


--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
-                  -                -
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
-                  -                -
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've a buddy Stranded/stuck in Santa Rosa. [Re: MustNotBe]
    #11179656 -

He's from wisconsin originally.  He's still trying to get out of Rosa.  Anyone around?

Edited by DRTMaverick (10/04/09 10:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rosa Lee McFall kosmic_charlie 816 7 07/05/04 04:57 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 05:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Stranded Grav 1,193 10 11/06/02 05:04 PM
by Grav
* What did Santa bring you? daba 1,588 16 12/27/03 03:34 AM
by Wheedhead!
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* Rooms for rent in Santa Monica, CA Plok 862 6 11/25/04 10:04 PM
by Its Pat
* Is Santa flying high on mushrooms? soulflyer 974 3 02/20/04 01:45 PM
by Voodoo
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
614 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.