Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Mars Volta is finally coming to NY!
    #11097978 -

I really hope this does not sell out by Wed. The show is October 8th so hopefully I will be okay. This will be my first time seeing this band and I happen to have a few tabs. I really hope this pulls through, I am so in love with this band. They always accompany me on every trip.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mars Volta is finally coming to NY! [Re: Rocker232]
    #11098010 -

In fact if this sells out I'm going to kill my child. I don't even have a child.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mars Volta is finally coming to NY! [Re: Rocker232]
    #11098016 -

i seen the mars volta twice. they are really good live, its like a vortex of loud and crazy sound that is very hard to decipher and recognize, the singers voice is more like a strange roaring instrument than a human throat.

also the guitarist looked kinda like a spanish jimi-hendrix, he had the afro and even played gutiar with his left hand  :rockon:


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mars Volta is finally coming to NY! [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11098024 -

I have heard they put a good show on. I have never been to a show tripping so this would be quite the intense first time.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mars Volta is finally coming to NY! [Re: Rocker232]
    #11098085 -

Go to the show anyways and look for people scalping tickets. I always make it down to the venue of shows that I wanna see and end up selling out, because there WILL be people giving up their tickets for some reason or another.

At the last Dance Gavin Dance show I showed up, show was sold out, so I waited around and eventually got a ticket.

But good luck man, I hope you get to go!


--------------------


WakaWaka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mars Volta is finally coming to NY! [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #11098099 -

lol if u were in new orleans last year you could bought a ticket off of me...they were playing at voodoo fest and i left right before they came on

i'm not really big on mars Volta


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Mars Volta is finally coming to NY! [Re: the bizzle]
    #11099161 -

This band is in my top 5 out of the 400 or so bands I listen to :vaped:

I have money today so I will be buying a ticket. I don't even know if I have anyone to go with, but fuck it!


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* is anyone going to the mars volta santa cruz show? DOUCHEBALL 795 9 10/06/04 07:45 PM
by unbeliever
* darien lakes..NY GOLDEN9locks 769 10 07/16/03 07:06 PM
by Shannon2633
* i'm so happy(phish tickets) JonnyOnTheSpot 1,707 11 02/13/03 07:49 AM
by Golgi
* Getting Tickets for Dead Show On Date of Show? Mojo_Risin 2,090 12 06/04/03 10:09 AM
by Ripple
* Frances the Mute (Mars Volta) bf6 1,003 12 03/02/05 05:59 PM
by Kada
* I'm finally moving out! Delyrium 2,014 12 12/19/18 05:30 AM
by PumpJackTeX
* Goodafternoon, where can i get cheap airline tickets? Mojo_Risin 1,226 8 07/16/03 11:29 AM
by Ripple
* Who actually bought Bonnaroo tickets?
( 1 2 3 all )
Prodijal_Son 4,876 45 06/11/03 10:59 AM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
241 topic views. 3 members, 80 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.