Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
"Peyote actually comes from a mushroom"
    #11075992 -

:kingcrankey: this bitch in World Religions class did her presentation about Native American religions :facepalm:

Among the things she said:

"I thought peyote was just a cactus, but it turns out, basically, the peyote buttons, come from a mushroom underground."

"I thought this was revalent..."

"They use hallucinics(:mad2:) to come closer to God"

and then she said "basically" A MILLION TIMES

like she replaced her "um"s and "er"s and "well"s with the word "basically":crankey:

I'm like DAMN BITCH get a fuckin' thesaurus! "pretty  much" "simply" "in short" "in summation" ANYTHING BUT "BASICALLY!!" :mad:

please tell me it's not just because of where I live/where I go to college, please tell me there are people this stupid everywhere, right?

Sorry I had to vent.


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11076009 -

Mchaggis said:
please tell me it's not just because of where I live/where I go to college, please tell me there are people this stupid everywhere, right?




basically.


wait...do you live in NYC? I heard that word a billion times when I was there


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: the bizzle]
    #11076015 -

Don't you mean Peyote basically comes from a mushroom


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11076021 -

Maybe she basically thought she sounded like she was in a hurry, and basically decided to elongate it by throwing some more "ers" and "uhs" in there...

I heard a speech a couple years ago in school some girl said, "obviously" at least 5 times. Some shit just obviously isn't that obvious.


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11076022 -

actually, you could stand to learn a few things from her.

peyote is actually a mushroom, little known fact :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: NastyDHL]
    #11076025 -

it is?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: Deltron3030]
    #11076029 -

basically :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: the bizzle]
    #11076030 -

the bizzle said:
Mchaggis said:
please tell me it's not just because of where I live/where I go to college, please tell me there are people this stupid everywhere, right?




basically.


wait...do you live in NYC? I heard that word a billion times when I was there



North Alabama

this is the same bitch that insisted angels in the bible are described as having wings (they're not)


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11076052 -

Who would have a credible argument talking about angels in the first place?


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: NastyDHL]
    #11076069 -

NastyDHL said:
basically :smirk:



interesting. i never knew that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Re: NastyDHL]
    #11076073 -

People who are talking about the concept of "angels" and "benevolent spirit beings" etc. in various world religions.

NastyDHL said:
basically :smirk:



lol

Our professor's the pastor of the largest A.M.E. church in Huntsville, and he has two doctorates, one in World Religions and one in Theology. He repeatedly pwns these little fresh-outta-county-school bible thumpers, it's awesome.

I don't even have to say anything.


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11076092 -

Mchaggis said:
please tell me it's not just because of where I live/where I go to college, please tell me there are people this stupid everywhere, right?

Sorry I had to vent.



Not all colleges are open to people that stupid. But most are.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: supercollider]
    #11076102 -

Especially the largest community college in the State of Alabama!:kingcrankey:


However a semester of classes' tuition is like 1300 bucks total


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: supercollider]
    #11076104 -

Fair enough, I buy that.

I went to a state university. You just needed to pass high school with a C average and take the SATs (taking them and failing miserably counts), and you're accepted.


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: DeeGee]
    #11076120 -

its totally a plant with a tap root not a mushroom... carrots have tap roots too


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: DeeGee]
    #11076121 -

I think it's funny.

No child left behind has made this country dumber than all hell.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11076123 -

Mchaggis said:
:kingcrankey: this bitch in World Religions class did her presentation about Native American religions :facepalm:

Among the things she said:

"I thought peyote was just a cactus, but it turns out, basically, the peyote buttons, come from a mushroom underground."

"I thought this was revalent..."

"They use hallucinics(:mad2:) to come closer to God"

and then she said "basically" A MILLION TIMES

like she replaced her "um"s and "er"s and "well"s with the word "basically":crankey:

I'm like DAMN BITCH get a fuckin' thesaurus! "pretty  much" "simply" "in short" "in summation" ANYTHING BUT "BASICALLY!!" :mad:

please tell me it's not just because of where I live/where I go to college, please tell me there are people this stupid everywhere, right?

Sorry I had to vent.




Sadly, there are people this stupid...

I ran into a person on veritas society (esoteric forum.) that tuned me LSD burns holes in your brain... And then when I told him it is a beneficial substance, and gave him the links to MAPS tests to prove it, he tuned me: "That is just stoner bais bullshit."
:rofl2:
They should go :sheeplove::bendoverrover:

And fuck off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11076124 -

Mchaggis said:
the bizzle said:
Mchaggis said:
please tell me it's not just because of where I live/where I go to college, please tell me there are people this stupid everywhere, right?




basically.


wait...do you live in NYC? I heard that word a billion times when I was there



North Alabama

this is the same bitch that insisted angels in the bible are described as having wings (they're not)



This passage basically does describe angels as having wings.  :lol:

It's basically a really trippy read too!

Isaiah 6: 1-9

1In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

2Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

4And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

5Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips:

  for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

8Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

9And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Peyote actually comes from a mushroom" [Re: The Centre]
    #11076149 -

Oh, and print this, and show it to her tomorrow, asking: Does this look like a mushroom?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Re: DeeGee]
    #11076152 -

yeah it's the same here, high school diploma/ged and above an 18 (Who the fuck makes an 18 anyway? I made much higher on four hours of sleep and six cups of coffee)

I'm just glad this professor knows what's up. Unlike my history professor, who peppers his lectures with anti-Obama rhetoric and sly remarks about global warming not being real, saying things like Glenn Beck "shined a light on things".

I have no idea what people are talking about when they refer to the traditional, left-of-center, radical professor.

Swyf man ,seraphims and cherubs are different from angels (so my professor said), but I think you found where the confusion comes from.


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CANADIANS - Is it true Peyote is legal in Canada?
( 1 2 all )
Wolfe3001 4,470 21 09/21/04 01:53 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Good books on the Hell's Angels? Crass 1,368 7 07/31/03 07:42 AM
by Bruiser
* The Magic Mushrooms - "It's A Happening" (mp3) LearyfanS 2,098 8 06/25/04 02:35 PM
by Learyfan
* Peyote and Mescaline shroomsoldier 1,435 10 03/04/04 09:03 PM
by Vulture
* Is anyone here an angel?
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 2,036 27 08/11/04 12:37 PM
by Lightningfractal
* Los Angeles Mojo_Risin 1,355 10 04/30/03 05:00 PM
by GabbaDj
* an angel came to me last night... Smack31 856 5 01/06/03 02:04 PM
by Morphrying
* Gathering of angels. Lightningfractal 936 18 07/07/06 07:09 PM
by array

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,408 topic views. 7 members, 56 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.