Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
somebody please look. not-dead kitten and madness
    #11045375 -







got her like 2 days ago and im kinda allergic. if im 20 is it too late to build immunities?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody please look. not-dead kitten and madness [Re: Atheist]
    #11045391 -

I'm allergic to cats.... HORRIBLY ALLERGIC! But I own two of them. One has short hair and is oily and the other is a special breed that is hypoallergenic. I have no problems.

I did have problems when I first moved in with my first cat at 20. Allergies are always shifting and changing - it's NEVER "too late" for you to build immunities. In fact, all the immunities you built in your childhood are probably gone. Example: my friends go home for christmas and complain that they're allergic to their childhood pets. I grew up with a shih tzu and was never allergic to dogs, but now I can't be anywhere near dogs (even hypoallergenic dogs!).

Take a few claritin, get to sleep with some benadryl, and over time you won't notice anything.


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody please look. not-dead kitten and madness [Re: kriminalelement]
    #11045498 -

NOBODY LIKES MY KITTY? :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: somebody please look. not-dead kitten and madness [Re: Atheist]
    #11045502 -

This is Oran-geh.



--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* god I'm sick of hearing about the greatful dead already
( 1 2 3 all )
Muppet 6,783 48 04/12/04 11:23 PM
by acidcrys
* I found a kitten! [PICS ADDED]
( 1 2 all )
Meph 4,602 26 10/05/09 05:15 PM
by purified
* Wow! a hypoallergenic cat Schwip 987 5 02/10/13 01:23 AM
by something super extreme
* More kittens
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 3,887 26 10/13/02 05:58 PM
by Morgan LeFay
* My kitten just went insane!!!!! Shroom_Herder 1,176 18 12/22/04 02:59 PM
by blackroselove
* overdose on kittens wingnutx 813 9 08/30/03 03:29 PM
by spiritshaper
* 2 Faced Kitten Irradiated_Feces 751 5 06/20/05 10:32 AM
by ForestTrip
* Spiral and her 6 kittens (pictures)
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,790 28 05/31/05 11:09 PM
by InsatiableThirst

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
433 topic views. 3 members, 27 guests and 209 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.