Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I fucking hate foreign/cultural people...
    #11034693 -

Their lives are so stupid and meaningless.  :japsmile:

Anyone relate to this feeling? I posted this in anon so people can post their true feelings without being judged.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11035185 -

No, I think multiculturalism is tangibly and aesthetically better.

Thats said many times multiculturalism is just a euphemism for hating whitey and blindly embracing counter-productive third world culture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11035211 -

I'm talking about those stupid chinks, ragheads, beaners, and fucking sheep-ass European faggots. I like people who are original, and not part of something larger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11035220 -

:hillbilly: That's culture defined.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11035226 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Their lives are so stupid and meaningless.  :japsmile:

Anyone relate to this feeling? I posted this in anon so people can post their true feelings without being judged.



Just admit that you're a fag who doesn't have the best comprehension skills in order to keep in mind different stuff, so you just hate it. :hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11035233 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Thats said many times multiculturalism is just a euphemism for hating whitey and blindly embracing counter-productive third world culture.



QFT

All too often Southern or even American culture as a whole is regarded as a lack of culture in itself simply because it's not the "underdog" culture or the culture of the disadvantaged.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11035244 -

depends on the culture, but I think all cultures have something to offer just some more than others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11035246 -

They're stupid. Foreign people are fucking stupid as shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11035254 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm talking about those stupid chinks, ragheads, beaners, and fucking sheep-ass European faggots. I like people who are original, and not part of something larger.



What are you talking about? Our ancestors were all immigrants at some point, we are a nation of immigrants.
Your ignorance is laughable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11035293 -

It's not about race, it's about culture. I hate cultural faggots.


I'm talking about those crazies you see in the city, or on the bus. I'm not talking about real people...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11035294 -

Fuckin hate em to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11035305 -

This fool knows what's up! :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11038802 -

Being cultural / civilized is never a bad thing, what has happened I think is that people see uncivilized uncultured immigrants and think it is their "culture", and in some cases it might be.

But look at your own culture and you will se that it is fucked up in its own way.

I met people from many different countries, Sweden, Thailand, Iran, Iraq, Russia, Lithuania, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Germany, France, Somalia, China, USA, Israel, England, Finland.

I can say this: It doesn't matter which country people are from, I have met civilized people from every country mentioned above, and also total assholes that act like they grew up among animals and know no rules of conduct.

It is all about educating children to be civilized / cultured, regardless of country, it is not done in schools hence it is parents obligation, and I know many parents that just don't educate their children they put all the responsibility of education on the schools, but schools don't teach how to be a human, schools teach how to be knowledge database.

I would propose a new class in schools called "Cultural education" when children learn things like:

Not to be loud in public places.
Not to talk in foreign language among people that don't understand.
Not to stand and talk in places where you block others, such as doorways e.t.c.
Not to walk between people that are talking but to go around.
Give seat to old people on a buss.
e.t.c.

And also cultural things unique for that country such as traditions e.t.c.

This would reduce number of people that don't know what civilized behavior is.
Also help assimilate immigrants.

Because now if you meet someone uncivilized you attack his race, intelligence or culture, but it has nothing to do wit it, what is wrong is that this person is not educated, and how would he be if he came from some sheep farm in the mountains and there are no class in school that would teach him how to be civilized.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11038818 -

Agreed, I fucking hate Americans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11038926 -

Stupid is as stupid does, eh OP?
Troll :smile:

Your entire county consists almost completely of foreign people.

Edited by Anonymous (09/11/09 06:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11039242 -

:failboat:    :yarly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11039334 -

Anonymous #12 said:
:failboat:    :yarly:



go suck a dick faggot, in real life i would beat the fuck outta u. sure u might come back and be like sure oh yea ur mr. tough guy, ur faggot or call me any number of things but it is TRUTH, i would fucking OWN your ass in real life, you think im joking? *HAHAHA *CHUCKLES NUMEROUS TIMES* I WOULD FUCK U UP BUDDY.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11039801 -

Anonymous #13 said:
Anonymous #12 said:
:failboat:    :yarly:



go suck a dick faggot, in real life i would beat the fuck outta u. sure u might come back and be like sure oh yea ur mr. tough guy, ur faggot or call me any number of things but it is TRUTH, i would fucking OWN your ass in real life, you think im joking? *HAHAHA *CHUCKLES NUMEROUS TIMES* I WOULD FUCK U UP BUDDY.



:acslater:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #11039909 -

damn, I backed you up OP and this is how you repay me?

I hope a Mexican runs you over

:mexican:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate foreign/cultural people... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11040004 -

:confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 636 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,080 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 20 queries.