Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Are you a "Regular" anywhere? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #11023409 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I've always wanted to be a regular at a bar or a cafe. Not just having the people work there recognize/know me but have them know exactly what I want when I come in. There's this guy Wally that comes to the venues I work at and when he comes in, no one asks him what he wants. It's a small cup of bourbon and an Amstel Light poured into a tall glass. Every time. And he never gets charged, he just tips exceedingly well.

And my friend James, a security guard at one of those venues, goes to the same diner for breakfast every day and has his own table there where they don't seat anyone in the morning except him. And when he comes in, they know exactly what he wants.

Yeah. I wanna be a regular someday.



Are you the type of guy who always wants the exact same thing?

I'm not.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you a "Regular" anywhere? [Re: Neuron]
    #11023424 -

Im a regular at a buffet place. Not really the same thing everytime.

The manager(and many of the other employees) knows I want a dosa without asking though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you a "Regular" anywhere? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11023427 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Im a regular at a buffet place. Not really the same thing everytime.

The manager(and many of the other employees) knows I want a dosa without asking though.



ooooh, dosas. =)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you a "Regular" anywhere? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11023431 -

Indian buffet :drooling: :wink:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you a [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11023522 -

MisterMuscaria said:
Lol I used benzos to get off of alcohol.



I tried using alcohol to get off benzos, it helped a little but really I just ended up drunk every day at school and had to go to detox anyway :sad:


--------------------

i am caustic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you a "Regular" anywhere? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #11023779 -

There's this one place I eat at every now and then where I can just order "the usual."  There's also a pub that was near my old apartment where they'd know what beer to get me.  That place is actually the biggest thing I miss about my apartment.  I haven't checked out any bars near my new place, but none of them look as nice as that other place.


--------------------

Edited by Silversoul (09/08/09 08:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you a "Regular" anywhere? [Re: Silversoul]
    #11023924 -

my regular status at lots of bars around here is going away slowly, but i still know the important people, and if im sitting there talking to people, someone is guaranteed to walk up and tell a story about me. It's gratifying, because i have alot of respect in spite of all the stupid shit i do when im wasted.

free drinks and lots of folks i know without any effort almost makes the bar thing to easy..
Less is more for me now. :puke:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Are you a "Regular" anywhere? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #11024101 -

Yeah, I've got a regular bar I go to.

They all know me, and I went to high school with one of the bartenders.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Johnny Black or Amstel Light??? dannycorona82 1,169 18 11/21/03 10:15 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Hefeweizen brew....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 1,965 24 07/12/04 11:28 PM
by gdman
* The PUB regulars thread....
( 1 2 3 all )
OldSpice 4,368 53 10/22/04 06:28 PM
by OldSpice
* How familiar do you feel with the regulars around here?
( 1 2 3 all )
Cameron 2,119 42 08/03/08 10:41 PM
by Spooge
* I'm a regular now haha
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 1,607 25 06/30/05 07:52 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Are there any blogs you read regularly? WhiskeyClone 955 11 11/13/06 01:07 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Will cooking oil dissolve a regular pill capsule? UncleLuke 2,089 7 11/28/05 09:37 PM
by UncleLuke
* "regular" oatmeal Cracka_X 507 4 06/30/07 05:45 PM
by JunkFood

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,197 topic views. 3 members, 21 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.