Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago
    #11010202 -

Can someone tell me who this guy is? I'd never heard of him prior to yesterday. I enjoyed the show and all I just have no idea who he is.


--------------------

Edited by learningtofly (09/06/09 03:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: learningtofly]
    #11010216 -



--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: wrestler_az]
    #11010221 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school last night [Re: learningtofly]
    #11010222 -

His music is really badass. I wish I got to go to a free show of his.

http://www.myspace.com/rjd2


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school last night [Re: learningtofly]
    #11010238 -

RJD2 is awesome. He's been around for a long time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: wrestler_az]
    #11010268 -

wrestler_az said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RJD2

that was hard



thanks jackass. what i meant was can u tell me about his music and which albums/songs to look into


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: learningtofly]
    #11010285 -

well then you should have said that :smirk:

i have no idea though, i never heard of the guy until today. i would suggest searching around on youtube, thats usually what i do when looking into a new artist...



--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: wrestler_az]
    #11010353 -

he played at the orpheum in town a few months back

some of the mid west cats threw a venue for him and
a few friends, seemed to work out decently well..


--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: Vanguard]
    #11010449 -

Dude, that would have been sweeet!

RjD2 is the shit!


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #11010464 -

I was at that concert. It was a lot of fun.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: HuHEN]
    #11010799 -

Fuck, seriously?
Listen to Deadringer songs... I like "June", personnally, my favourite.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: Kukaracha]
    #11010935 -

RJD2 does the beats for the Weatherman(aesop rock, cage, yak ballz,elp and tame one)


--------------------
The oval office and the lobby probably listen to Fugazi,
singin' "this one's ours lets take another",
and then they dance away clean like Savion Glover.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: learningtofly]
    #11011250 -

WTF? Damn! Why didn't I know about this!? I totally would have been there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11014314 -

RobMarley420 said:
WTF? Damn! Why didn't I know about this!? I totally would have been there.



you go to the same school?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: learningtofly]
    #11014793 -

I don't go to school in Madison but I live close. Close enough that I would have drove up to see a free RJD2 show.

Or was it only free for UW students?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11014826 -

no it was at the terrace so anyone could have gone


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: learningtofly]
    #11014830 -

Yeah, I would have been there for sure if I would have known about it.

Never heard about it though. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RJD2 did a free show at my school 2 days ago [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11015013 -

the thing was called Snake on a Lake or something. I didn't really know about it until that day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RJD2 - check it out. AnarchyXx420xX 1,086 14 03/11/09 07:43 PM
by AnarchyXx420xX
* RJD2's The Third Hand
( 1 2 all )
jewunit 2,260 29 04/03/08 09:09 PM
by Tangerines
* just got back from RJD2 and Busdriver tiny_rabid_birds 524 3 03/22/07 04:46 PM
by unbeliever
* I think the local weatherman was drunk this morning...rrin Hitman203 748 4 04/10/06 03:21 PM
by hIgHdRoLoVeR
* RJD2 Free Show @ Hudson River Park... Aninator 556 2 08/10/06 10:49 AM
by Aninator
* Bloody murderah and free willy shriek 943 4 10/07/04 12:18 PM
by gnrm23
* Free Masons
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
JettaJay 7,227 85 12/18/04 02:07 AM
by Phluck
* Are we free here?
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,621 30 01/17/05 06:56 PM
by PhanTomCat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,039 topic views. 1 members, 35 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.