Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
LNC----Nigga done got TOLE!
    #10963466 -

Whats up Pub? Its been a while since I made an LNC thread, gonna get back into it. Got a 1990 civic hatchback with a kickass engine swap for a kickass price, my friend is going to be here in 30 mins with an 8th of Sour Diesel, and I'm sippin on a Yuengling....life is good for the first time in a WHILE! :grin:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #10963476 -

Lemon Chicken and General Tso's Chicken :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10963483 -

Oh FUCK YEAH.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10963485 -

Just got off work.  Last nigtht I chased down a guy who was riding away from my buddies house on a bike dragging my friends lawnmower behind him.  I should've beat his ass, but I just grabbed the mower from him @ 15mph.  Easily could've tackled him or made him wreck

Fucking old ass black guy.  I screamed "This is why white people hate you" as he rode away.



Edit:  Wanted to add that the mower was CHAINED to my buddies porch.  And it was POURING down rain outside.

Edited by memes (08/29/09 09:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10963486 -

Hatchback huh? :rockon: those cars are one of the best to put a good boom boom radio system in. I'm pretty tried, high as hell I made up 6 brf cakes today going to knock them up in the morning. Hoping to have mushrooms by the end of October.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #10963487 -

Downloading seasons 1-12 of Southpark as well :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10963489 -

KillerPicklez said:
Downloading seasons 1-12 of Southpark as well :thumbup:



:thumbup: to you sir.

I have 1-11 on DVD.  I need to pick up the most recent ones.  I"m an avid fan :awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10963491 -

PolkAudio2 said:
Hatchback huh? :rockon: those cars are one of the best to put a good boom boom radio system in. I'm pretty tried, high as hell I made up 6 brf cakes today going to knock them up in the morning. Hoping to have mushrooms by the end of October.



I will be knocking some jars up sometime during the school week when I can find some time. Definitely looking forward to having a couple mushrooms for myself

What strains are you working with? I have me some treasure coast I would be willing to trade some prints once we both get some

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10963496 -

Sounds good man I have some B+ cubes, I'm sure I will see you around.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10963500 -

First time growing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10963506 -

Nope 2nd time, I am finding cubes here in North Ga I just feel kinda scared about eating them LOL.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10963509 -

KillerPicklez said:
Lemon Chicken and General Tso's Chicken :drooling:




soundz heady as fuck!

bout to cook me up a midnight firecrackers with sour diesels and vape left overs. hope it works  :potleaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10963512 -

I wouldnt. Just take a spore print and shit, post some pictures up in the Hunting forum and get yourself a positive ID. GA has great wild mushies. That is what I miss about Ohio, all the wild Pann Subbs that you could go harvest at 3am in the morning

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10963516 -

yeah I'm 100% sure they are real hell you can see 1 in my sig. There is just something about them :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: memes]
    #10963527 -

meams said:
Just got off work.  Last nigtht I chased down a guy who was riding away from my buddies house on a bike dragging my friends lawnmower behind him.  I should've beat his ass, but I just grabbed the mower from him @ 15mph.  Easily could've tackled him or made him wreck

Fucking old ass black guy.  I screamed "This is why white people hate you" as he rode away.



Edit:  Wanted to add that the mower was CHAINED to my buddies porch.  And it was POURING down rain outside.



Good story dude.  I'm glad to hear ya got the lawnmower back but I really wish you made him wreck, that would've been very gratifying to hear.

also lol @ "this is why white people hate you"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: NastyDHL]
    #10963539 -

Yeah man, when I pulled up to my buddies house (I was runnning inside to grab a cord, nobody was home) -- I saw the guy on the side of the house just chillin.  It was pouring so I figured he was on a walk and ran up there cuz there's lots of trees.

Then once I went in the back i looked out the window and thought I saw him fuckin with the chain that locks that shit up.  So i called my buddy and asked him where his gun was (just incase, crazy crackheads in the ghetto are nothing to fuck with).  Grabbed it, put it right inside the door, and right when I walked out on the porch is when I saw him ridin off. 

Damn fuckin ghetto people.  I hate  norfolk :kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: memes]
    #10963549 -

Those black crack heads will steal anything lol..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #10963552 -

Today has fucking blown. Aside from all the other shit, I tried to score some fucking junk( or any goddamn opiate) from 7pm to about 20mins ago.  like 7 different mother fuckers...

and nothing. All these useless fucks had was pot and crack.

:kingcrankey:x a fucking million.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #10963559 -

damn dude, you need to get off that shit. it's going to be the demise

i definitely cant preach, i have no room to talk at all, just sad to see you fall off the wagon when you were doing so well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC----Nigga done got TOLE! [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #10963579 -

not feasible right now. Tired it. lasted a while...lost my fucking mind and Did a bunch of stupid shit.

I'd rather be strung out then dead,homie.


F.u.c.k it....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC NIGGA'
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KristiMidocean 3,445 72 02/08/06 05:18 AM
by sui
* Saturday Pre-LNC Thread *with theme inside
( 1 2 3 all )
World Spirit 7,014 54 10/15/05 09:52 PM
by peeper
* Answer A Question With A Question Thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 211 212 )
Apollyphelion 145,797 4,228 04/14/20 05:01 PM
by lifeiswhatyoumake
* !!!***!!! *** LNC LSD LNC LSD LNC LSD *** !!! *** !!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
TM 19,627 233 05/06/06 09:34 PM
by cotdagoo
* Where's LNC?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 10,884 221 06/30/06 05:29 AM
by king_cobra
* LNC!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
theuser 6,823 125 06/20/06 02:07 AM
by MrSinister
* What sunglasses do you wear? Koollay 3,220 18 05/15/06 11:34 AM
by Liquid_Dimension
* LNC mo fuckas
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
thegatewaydrug 26,198 540 08/11/05 07:30 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,273 topic views. 3 members, 113 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.