Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Prostate issues - in your 20s?
    #10923196 -

Not sure if this is actually a prostate issue, really.. (I havent seen a doctor about it)

but I am in my mid-twenties. I piss a LOT. There's always trickle. Always. I go days without getting an erection.

does this sound like a prostate issue? I cant figure out what else it could be.


and would taking saw palmetto or some other prostate med be an unwise decision?


I may go see a doctor some time, but first I want to know if it's even relatively common at all for 20-somethings to develop these kinds of issues...?




what the hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10923286 -

i like sticking my finger in my poop chute and rubbing my prostate till i spooge a little

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10923300 -

It's rare but not impossible. I knew a woman that got breast cancer in her 20's, same sort of odds.
See a doc, it is probably treatable whatever it is.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: Doc_T]
    #10923398 -

i pee a lot. way too much, always feel the need to go a pee. but i get a lot of erections, like totally awkward random ones while on the bus or shopping. anyways no harm in going to see a doctor just to be safe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #10977439 -

piss alot, drink alot can also be a sign of diabetes.


--------------------
A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: virus1824]
    #10978733 -

It's never impossible but statistically unlikely for mid twenties. Go see a doctor before you take any med designated for something you don't know you have, that's all anyone can tell you to do. You would be surprised how symptoms can be a lot of the time deceiving, so put your mind at rest and go see a doc. If there is something wrong you will want to know for sure sooner than later. Hope it goes well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10978942 -

Frequent need to urinate and lack of ability to get or maintain an erection is more of a symptom of diabetes than prostate enlargement.


--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: PowerTrip]
    #10979441 -

i posting about prostate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: grebarius]
    #10980122 -

What about peeing a lot but without erectile dysfunction?

I pee a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: Epigallo]
    #10980143 -

bradley said:
I pee a lot.



Do you pee more than you used to? Or about the same, just a lot?


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: Epigallo]
    #10981161 -

If you're peeing a lot it could be a bladder or kidney infection. They doesn't necessarily have to be painful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: PowerTrip]
    #10983170 -

PowerTrip said:
Frequent need to urinate and lack of ability to get or maintain an erection is more of a symptom of diabetes than prostate enlargement.



:sad:

I better go get it checked out. It could be the diabeetus. I do like me some sugar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: Doc_T]
    #10983482 -

Doc_T said:
bradley said:
I pee a lot.



Do you pee more than you used to? Or about the same, just a lot?



Just a lot, like 10 times a day, as usual. (Have you been tracking my frequency? :wink:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: Epigallo]
    #10984172 -

Do you have to get up in the night to pee like 3/4 times?


--------------------
A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: virus1824]
    #10984359 -

Gawd, I do.
I don't know if it's insomnia with peeing, or the peeing wakes me up.
Some of both, probably.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: Doc_T]
    #10984419 -

I had the problem, i started drinking alot more, and i had to get up every night like 3 4 times to piss.

Didn't think anything of it. Until i looked into the mirror and could count all my ribs. Doc diagnosed me with diabetes type 1.

The frequently pissing is a sign your kidneys are stressing to purify your body.

Pissing very frequently, loss of weight, drinking alot, Lack of energy are all signs of untreated diabetes. Testing it is quite simple.

Type 1 diabetes becomes usually apparent in your early 20's


--------------------
A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: virus1824]
    #10985310 -

Nah, I don't have that problem. Although sometimes in the morning I'll have to pee like every half hour.

What kind of treatment did he suggest for your diabetes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: Epigallo]
    #10985343 -

insulin shots 4 times a day for the rest of my life. or until i die of complications.


--------------------
A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: virus1824]
    #10985745 -

What about an insulin pump?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate issues - in your 20s? [Re: virus1824]
    #10986033 -

Wow, that sounds intense. But in the grand scheme of things that can go wrong with your health, having to take shots isn't really that bad.

Are you taking a holistic approach, with low GI foods, exercise, and stress reduction?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Prostate Infection Grav 1,277 7 12/02/05 12:18 AM
by quiver
* . *DELETED* Lion 1,047 8 01/11/07 02:47 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Beer Guzzling could ward off prostate cancer gregorio 445 0 06/13/06 08:09 AM
by gregorio
* Brain-Damaged Woman Talks After 20 Years veggieM 948 1 02/13/05 01:40 AM
by daba
* Women Issue.. Psychoactive1984 1,476 17 03/23/05 01:52 PM
by Psychoactive1984
* pissing issues 2punkrawk4u 1,103 9 10/10/04 04:38 PM
by Locus
* tripping with issues nethrill 962 5 02/19/04 01:39 PM
by wrestler_az
* is there life after 20? shaggy101 1,249 9 04/28/04 06:31 AM
by valour

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,313 topic views. 0 members, 19 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.