Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud
    #10847164 -

He can't talk for shit yet he can sing. I think all his new music is all digitized and sounds so fake they might as well have a synthesizer singing. He is completely fucked in the head from abusing the fuck out of drugs. I don't know what drugs he did to become like that but he is a big reason why drugs are illegal, lawmakers use him as their availability bias. He is a horrible father, his kids are totally out of control but you can't completely blame him for that. But I'm willing to bet he didn't talk to his kids about proper drug usage, like how to safely and responsibly use drugs. His kids made almost the same mistakes as he did its really pathetic. His wife only married him for his money, thats my theory.


--------------------
I am coasters lame puppet

butthurt meltdown, you tell me

puppet owned by OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: Detrimental]
    #10847186 -

haha you have the guy from deathnote for an avatar. wat was his name?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Detrimental]
    #10847203 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10847210 -

EEK GAD!!

:gethigh:


--------------------
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
    Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: Lorek]
    #10847239 -

What's with people posting those stupid comparison pics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10847242 -

blkjkrabbit said:
haha you have the guy from deathnote for an avatar. wat was his name?



Hell

with a silent H


--------------------
I am coasters lame puppet

butthurt meltdown, you tell me

puppet owned by OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: Detrimental]
    #10847262 -

right I remember he was just "L"


god the shinigami were tight. i watched that whole series doped up on hydros for like 3 weeks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: Detrimental]
    #10847266 -

Detrimental said:
He can't talk for shit yet he can sing. I think all his new music is all digitized and sounds so fake they might as well have a synthesizer singing. He is completely fucked in the head from abusing the fuck out of drugs. I don't know what drugs he did to become like that but he is a big reason why drugs are illegal, lawmakers use him as their availability bias. He is a horrible father, his kids are totally out of control but you can't completely blame him for that. But I'm willing to bet he didn't talk to his kids about proper drug usage, like how to safely and responsibly use drugs. His kids made almost the same mistakes as he did its really pathetic. His wife only married him for his money, thats my theory.



Ozzy Osbourne speaks fine - he just has a thick accent.

He is a bit of a whore though, to the masses anyway. Kind of like William Shatner, dudes have no self respect, but they're getting a shit ton of money.

Iommi is Black Sabbath.

Edited by pfxtc (08/12/09 04:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10847303 -

blkjkrabbit said:
right I remember he was just "L"


god the shinigami were tight. i watched that whole series doped up on hydros for like 3 weeks



His name was Light. LOL ya I would have a ritual I would pop an 80 and rail up another during the first commercial break. Fucking best noddin show :grin:


--------------------
I am coasters lame puppet

butthurt meltdown, you tell me

puppet owned by OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10848162 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10848175 -

And Jack has no self control, hes fat, has an addictive personality, and only gets laid because of his fathers crappy music.


--------------------
I am coasters lame puppet

butthurt meltdown, you tell me

puppet owned by OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10848179 -

Ozzy is a lot of things, but to call the man a "fraud" is just just ignorant and dumb - sorry.
He was the real deal, like him or not. It's understandable that you may not like his music, it's not for everyone, but he's definitely not fake.
Balee dat.

Ozzy made a lot of music that most people don't know about, and some of it is certainly better than 2 or 3 songs of his that they play on the radio everyday.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Detrimental]
    #10848181 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #10848184 -

I thought thats what being a member is all about.


--------------------
I am coasters lame puppet

butthurt meltdown, you tell me

puppet owned by OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: Frost]
    #10848193 -

Frost said:
Ozzy is a lot of things, but to call the man a "fraud" is just just ignorant and dumb - sorry.
He was the real deal, like him or not. It's understandable that you may not like his music, it's not for everyone, but he's definitely not fake.
Balee dat.

Ozzy made a lot of music that most people don't know about, and some of it is certainly better than 2 or 3 songs of his that they play on the radio everyday.



He can't sing anything like he sounds in his music AKA hes a fraud.


--------------------
I am coasters lame puppet

butthurt meltdown, you tell me

puppet owned by OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: Detrimental]
    #10848195 -

Quote:
I don't know what drugs he did to become like that



All drugs but mostly heroin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: Ego Death]
    #10848199 -

Heroin makes you think super slowly?


--------------------
I am coasters lame puppet

butthurt meltdown, you tell me

puppet owned by OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: Frost]
    #10848221 -



--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: Detrimental]
    #10848229 -

he does dub over
I am related to some one that runs a big big venue and she has told me some shit that would blow your mind


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ozzy Osbourne is a fraud [Re: fee]
    #10848235 -

Well... blow our minds


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What drugs did Ozzy Osbourne take to get so FUCKED/Spun out? PsillyNilly 28,084 16 02/05/05 07:42 PM
by PawPaw
* How did Ozzy Osbourne get to be like he is?
( 1 2 all )
orizon 3,477 32 12/16/03 02:49 AM
by DatDaNK420
* God Bless Ozzy Osbourne Synapse Trap 325 4 07/22/12 06:43 PM
by Synapse Trap
* Ozzy Osbourne And Jessica Simpson - Winter Wonderland Cracka_X 837 5 01/05/08 06:13 AM
by Deadmaker
* Black Sabbath back together Deadkndys420 376 3 01/15/13 03:50 PM
by g00ru
* Sabbath Fans? vivid 1,271 12 10/07/04 08:27 AM
by Shroomism
* should i get drunk, listen to Black Sabbath all night, and post about it in the pub?
( 1 2 all )
akira_akuma 1,898 36 01/31/14 08:23 PM
by akira_akuma
* New Black Sabbath Album. Murph 1,118 17 06/22/13 06:34 PM
by maggotz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,949 topic views. 3 members, 38 guests and 290 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.