Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: ROGER5676]
    #10787635 -

What comes under federal buildings besides banks?

You guys have awesome gun laws, I had to bend over backwards and get raped for over a year to get a massively crippled gun license that allows me to do nothing, it's locked unloaded in a gunsafe, with ammo is a seperate gun safe, anytime I travel it's in a gun safe and the ONLY time you can use it is for sporting competitions (which you are required by law to do, only legit reason for pistol ownership, no self defence), not allowed to point it/shoot anyone in any circumstance, even if they have a gun pointed at you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Chubba]
    #10787647 -

Where are you? Britain? It's not as bad in Britain because people don't have as many guns, but that's changing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #10787658 -

TrancedShroom said:
Yea, Ima Trooper is right. No guns in banks.




except all those armed security guards they hire, armed
civilians, cops, armored car drives and the bank robbers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Klondike]
    #10787660 -

Klondike said:
Yes, YOU the customer lose, as I proved in my prior post.



You proved it? I guess I missed how you proved that losing federally insured money is losing anything.

Quote:
Who knows what the intentions of hijackers are? It used to be they just wanted a few hostages to demand the release of prisoners, then they would let everyone go. No one on those planes thought their intentions were a suicide campaign. BOTTOM LINE: no one knows what someone's intentions are. Are you willing to trust the rationality and good intentions of a bank robber wearing a balaklava and claiming to have a weapon? I'm not. I'll let you sit there like a coward in the corner and trust in his rational nature and good intentions. Me, I'll blow his fucking head off.



I guess you don't know a robber's intentions, but you can probably guess that if he's robbing a bank, he might be after money. Why would he want additional heat on him when he can just run out the door? Almost every robbery ends without violence, unless some insecure idiot tries to prove that he's not a coward by trying to take him down. That's usually when people start dying.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Klondike]
    #10787661 -

Australia.

Trying to get a 0.50 atm, it's soooooo goddamn hard, they basically have a ban on all handguns above 0.38 and you need special justification on why you need such a high calibre.

CAUSE I WANT IT DAMMIT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: ROGER5676]
    #10787677 -

ROGER5676 said:
well not many states other than texas let most people wander around with guns.




all the southern states pretty much have a 'will issue' policy on
permits, many states have open carry laws and most states have
concealed carry law with only about 6 being restrictive i issuance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Chubba]
    #10787689 -

Chubba said:
What comes under federal buildings besides banks?




public gatherings and public buildings, meaning political rallies,
schools, police stations or other building run as government offices

many of these aws are changing, Tennessee is now allowing people
to carry pistols into bars, makes you question the motive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10787703 -

Legal open carry would kick so much ass :vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10787707 -

Prisoner#1 said:
TrancedShroom said:
Yea, Ima Trooper is right. No guns in banks.




except all those armed security guards they hire, armed
civilians, cops, armored car drives and the bank robbers



Yessssss............I should be one of those guys.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #10787710 -

NickSoapdish said:
Almost every robbery ends without violence, unless some insecure idiot tries to prove that he's not a coward by trying to take him down. That's usually when people start dying.



define violence, for me it's sicking a gun in my face or making
the threat, in such a situation I'll defend my life, it doesnt
mean I'm a hero or 'some idiot trying to prove I'm not a coward'
it means I value my own life more than some dickhead looking for
the easy score, I dont give a shit if he bleeds out in the floor

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #10787714 -

NickSoapdish said:
Klondike said:
Yes, YOU the customer lose, as I proved in my prior post.



You proved it? I guess I missed how you proved that losing federally insured money is losing anything.





Cribs notes version: Insurance company pays. Bank's insurance rates go up. Bank passes the cost onto YOU the customer. End result: YOU pay.

OR

Federal government is insurance company. Federal government loses. YOU the taxpayer pay. End result: YOU pay.

Sheesh, it's crazy how people act as if insurance companies just grow money on trees or something. As if it's all free. READ AN ECONOMICS BOOK FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #10787722 -

TrancedShroom said:
Prisoner#1 said:
TrancedShroom said:
Yea, Ima Trooper is right. No guns in banks.




except all those armed security guards they hire, armed
civilians, cops, armored car drives and the bank robbers



Yessssss............I should be one of those guys.




I agree and support you 100% in your efforts to be a cop or a robber... :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10787725 -

Prisoner#1 said:
NickSoapdish said:
Almost every robbery ends without violence, unless some insecure idiot tries to prove that he's not a coward by trying to take him down. That's usually when people start dying.



define violence, for me it's sicking a gun in my face or making
the threat, in such a situation I'll defend my life, it doesnt
mean I'm a hero or 'some idiot trying to prove I'm not a coward'
it means I value my own life more than some dickhead looking for
the easy score, I dont give a shit if he bleeds out in the floor



This is true!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Klondike]
    #10787757 -

Prisoner#1 said:
it means I value my own life more than some dickhead looking for
the easy score, I dont give a shit if he bleeds out in the floor



Nor do I, a bank robber puts himself out there, and if he dies, so be it.

I was only arguing against logic like this...

Klondike said:
Sometimes you get collateral damage. As long as the scum dies it's worth it. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.



Basically saying it's worth the deaths of whichever innocent people happen to be there just to get the satisfaction of capping some robber, and apparently keeping insurance rates a little lower.

I'm all for defending yourself, and I'm not really much of a supporter of gun control, but some people are clearly thinking more about pulling it out for fun then protecting themselves.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10787787 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I value my own life more than some dickhead looking for
the easy score, I dont give a shit if he bleeds out in the floor



Hey that rhymed. Put some beats to that and suddenly you have a kick ass rap lyric!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Klondike]
    #10787834 -

He exposed the bank to HUGE liability risk, not to mention the fact that it was probably in the employee handbook (for good reason).  So anyone who didn't mark down "fire" is wrong, sorry.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Ferris]
    #10787991 -

So we're sticking up for the banks now?

Didn't we bail them out for their faulty investments?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #10788485 -

NickSoapdish said:
I was only arguing against logic like this...

Klondike said:
Sometimes you get collateral damage. As long as the scum dies it's worth it. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.



Basically saying it's worth the deaths of whichever innocent people happen to be there just to get the satisfaction of capping some robber, and apparently keeping insurance rates a little lower.



far more collateral from the PD than from the civilians,
civilians almost always know whom is an innocent and who isnt
because they're on the scene when it's happening, cops show up
after the fact and are trigger happy tards in most cases, you
can see the hundreds of of videos of cops shooting innocent
bystanders in situations like that or out of sheer negligence
like a case in texas where they were shooting a snake and killed
a 5yo kid... so ask yourself, is it better that one or two
innocent people are killed from the armed civilian of a dozed
because of an over zealous swat team

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10788655 -

Prisoner#1 said:
far more collateral from the PD than from the civilians,
civilians almost always know whom is an innocent and who isn't
because they're on the scene when it's happening, cops show up
after the fact and are trigger happy tards in most cases, you
can see the hundreds of of videos of cops shooting innocent
bystanders in situations like that or out of sheer negligence
like a case in texas where they were shooting a snake and killed
a 5yo kid... so ask yourself, is it better that one or two
innocent people are killed from the armed civilian of a dozed
because of an over zealous swat team



True, many cops are bumbling idiots and have killed innocent people due to incompetence.

I wasn't aware of that example you gave, where a swat team arrived at the scene of a bankrobbery, after the robber had fled, and then shot up the place. I'd be interested to see one of the videos if you still have access. But if that sort of thing is standard protocol, then I guess it's better that a civilian shoots the bystanders.

Either way, if I were in the situation, I'd be fine with letting him run out the door and taking my chances that the cops don't run in and shoot me after he leaves. Maybe I'm naive, it just seems more sensible.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think this guy should have been fired? [Re: Klondike]
    #10788899 -

Honestly, a lot of people that rob banks don't want to be murderers.

I think this guy knew what he was doing. There is a lot more that factors in to a moment like that than just 'put the money in the bag'. For instance, was this robber small? Was he acting weak? Did he give the bank teller a reason to think he was bluffing?

Why on EARTH would that bank robber shoot ANYONE other than the guy attacking him? If anything, he would shoot him, and use that as an example of 'don't fuck with me, I mean business.'

He wouldn't shoot random ass people because one person decided to be a hero, people are smarter than that, and they don't have a thirst for blood in a situation like that, they want the money and thats it.

The guy needs a fucking promotion, taking one for the team like that. I don't give a FUCK what the FBI or feds have to say, that man has more balls than the FBI as far as I'm concerned.


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cruise Ship Escapes Pirate Hijack Attempt LethalX5 1,887 10 11/05/05 10:15 PM
by WormholeSurfer
* GOOD READ: a postive interview with erowids earth N fire. C20H25N3O 2,543 7 05/07/04 09:43 AM
by MOTH
* what would you do for a klondike bar????????? D_S_G 1,113 19 03/28/09 07:41 PM
by igwna
* browser hijacked!
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 2,561 21 07/06/06 09:55 PM
by debianlinux
* What would you do for a klondike bar?!? FunWiThFunGuS 574 7 02/14/09 11:48 AM
by hamandcheese
* Misterdogmans hijacked name and the funny truth.
( 1 2 3 all )
misterdogman 5,063 54 04/28/08 07:32 PM
by Prisoner#1
* My search engine has been hijacked ChiefThunderbong 1,061 14 03/09/09 04:24 PM
by zouden
* Pervert escapes from prison in a hijacked helicopter Shroombrella 1,138 7 04/29/09 02:56 AM
by Shroombrella

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,252 topic views. 6 members, 22 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.