Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10740908 -

Mandrake said:
piracetam said:
saw it on a program on trutv

sorry you got suckered too, kid.
btw, TB does suck.



I'm pretty sure Mythbusters debunked that one.



they did so have many others it doesn't help though when NASA destroyed the original tapes either


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10740909 -



--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10740915 -

:lol:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: piracetam]
    #10740927 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10740937 -

cool, thanks.

*edit* yeah, i don't think they staged it in a studio either. a-51, out in the desert, if it was indeed staged.

and what was up with the waving flag in the original moon footage?
there obviously aren't any breezes on the moon, no atmosphere.

I dunnnooo...
:shrug:


--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Edited by piracetam (07/26/09 12:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: piracetam]
    #10741108 -

Youre a fucking idiot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: piracetam]
    #10741118 -

piracetam said:
cool, thanks.

*edit* yeah, i don't think they staged it in a studio either. a-51, out in the desert, if it was indeed staged.

and what was up with the waving flag in the original moon footage?
there obviously aren't any breezes on the moon, no atmosphere.

I dunnnooo...
:shrug:



Because they were moving and just put it down it wasn't wind


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: gzuf]
    #10741140 -

gzuf said:
Wait, so Taco Bell is still good for you right?



seriously though?


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: 2Cents]
    #10741174 -

Okay so here's what I don't get. We never landed on the moon ... but we DO have spy satellites, GPS, mars rovers, Voyager, high-res photos of Saturn's moons ... I'm sorry, what? Claiming the moon landing was faked just makes no fucking sense. Time and again we've proven our ability to get people and things into space, in ways which nobody can claim were falsified ... but the moon is some exception? Forgive the play on words, but that's lunacy.


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: laserpig]
    #10741193 -

I think if it was fake the Russians would have been all over it.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10741202 -

I once went into tacobell because my friend had to take a shit.....
two steps in tacobell and it smelt of rotten eggs >.< never will i Ever eat that crap


--------------------
yay no more peen spam!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: zathis]
    #10741217 -

gas leak probably


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: zathis]
    #10741355 -

zathis said:
I once went into tacobell because my friend had to take a shit.....
two steps in tacobell and it smelt of rotten eggs >.< never will i Ever eat that crap



Arab?


--------------------
Mi Vida Loco

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: OverdoseLiving]
    #10741924 -

OverdoseLiving said:
zathis said:
I once went into tacobell because my friend had to take a shit.....
two steps in tacobell and it smelt of rotten eggs >.< never will i Ever eat that crap



Arab?



:confused:  :confused:  :confused:


--------------------
yay no more peen spam!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: zathis]
    #10741969 -

don't forget they brought things back from the moon.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: DieCommie]
    #10741998 -

Qubit said:
Youre a fucking idiot.



:rolleyes:

yeah, 'youre' one to talk.


--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: piracetam]
    #10742000 -

piracetam said:
Qubit said:
Youre a fucking idiot.



:rolleyes:



:grammarnazi:


--------------------
yay no more peen spam!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: zathis]
    #10742009 -

it's cool
I know physics people suck at grammar. talk about fucking idiots...


--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10742634 -

I worked at Taco Bell when it was fairly good.(1982)

I had to actually cook the fresh ground beef and add the spices,I boiled huge pots of beans(pinto)and made refried from scratch(drilled/liquified them),chopped the lettuce,cut whole cans of those giant black olives into 3 pieces each,chopped the fresh chives,chopped the fresh toms,and shredded the cheese.Now they don't serve black olives and everything comes precut/packaged.So it used to be pretty good,I loved the gringo burger when I was a kid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Taco Bell is good for you!!! [Re: piracetam]
    #10742660 -

I just ate some Taco Bell,
it's good for my wallet...although the next mornings case of the shits always sucks.


--------------------
Hakol Beseder B'Eli Haseder
:dancingbacon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how late is taco bell open till? blah818 9,433 18 10/07/08 12:41 AM
by arbalest
* taco bell..this is really ...really gross
( 1 2 3 all )
sublimesanchita 4,994 50 02/04/07 12:48 PM
by POTtismGOD
* New Taco Bell commercials. penexpers 887 5 03/21/06 03:51 AM
by Herbus
* So i got a job at taco bell....
( 1 2 3 all )
InSane804 2,663 42 06/10/09 02:00 AM
by Poid
* Rejected by Taco Bell.
( 1 2 all )
Sprezzatura 3,256 39 05/06/10 04:43 PM
by highdroponics
* damnit..... taco bell or.... mcdonalds.... ZippoZM 1,085 11 07/26/05 07:52 PM
by buckwheat
* Taco Bell's Volcano Menu Brugman 647 9 06/23/09 11:55 PM
by shivas.wisdom
* so i got fired from taco bell tonight
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 3,912 26 12/01/04 11:00 AM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,966 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.