Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Stooges "I Wanna Be Your Dog"
    #10724072 -



So I'm listening to this and its just one of those songs, you know?  Its a classic for me and has always brought a memory to mind when ever I heard it.  At first every time I heard it it reminded me of skate boarding with my dad in some closed down industrial parks; awesome.  Now it reminds me of the first time I was freaking a little on some shrooms.  Still a great memory though.

Does this song bring any memories to anyone?  It just seems like one of THOSE guys you know?


--------------------
:peace::awebig::aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Stooges "I Wanna Be Your Dog" [Re: Meepity]
    #10724135 -

Raw Power is the shit. Long live The Stooges, an underrated band IMO.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Stooges "I Wanna Be Your Dog" [Re: Meepity]
    #10724259 -

Big fan!












--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Stooges "I Wanna Be Your Dog" [Re: Learyfan]
    #10724287 -

nice

:gethigh::gethigh::gethigh:


--------------------
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
    Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just got my Iggy and the Stooges tickets. OneMoreRobot3021 562 7 02/26/07 11:43 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Who's your favorite Stooge? beatlebangboy 698 8 06/21/04 09:32 AM
by beatlebangboy
* The stooges Jack Albertson 608 7 12/03/07 09:35 AM
by HeadTripVertigo
* iggy and the stooges! HeadTripVertigo 371 2 07/13/08 09:06 PM
by HeadTripVertigo
* THE STOOGES --- back again HeadTripVertigo 373 2 02/22/07 02:57 PM
by HeadTripVertigo
* I wanna buy some more DXM and I'm sure it's a bad idea
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 2,351 25 04/01/05 07:19 AM
by In(di)go
* im bored..so iam bein a idiot. wanna read my chatlog? sh0e 767 2 05/09/04 02:24 AM
by sh0e
* Dog Tripping? K4Lic0 1,887 17 01/24/05 04:52 AM
by lonebuddha

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
187 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.