Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
private jurnal
    #10696862 -

is there any way to make ur journal read only or private?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: jack_nipple]
    #10700143 -

Not at the moment, but people request this fairly frequently. I've promised to spend some time improving journals and this will be one of the new features. No ETA, but I've kind of been lagging so I'll try to get to it sooner rather than later. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: jack_nipple]
    #10701142 -

I believe you can lock the threads in it to stop other people posting.


--------------------
Want to know who is ignoring you?  Press Alt + F4 for the full list.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: jack_nipple]
    #11499035 -

Okay I finally got around to implementing this feature. Now when you start a thread in your journal you can specify permissions:



You can also change the permissions at a later date by editing the parent post in the thread.

Please let me know if you notice any bugs and thanks to everyone who suggested this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: Ythan]
    #11499174 -

Very nice.

For those of us who are supporting the site, can you implement secure access or re-entering your password or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: Adden]
    #11499870 -

Hey Ythan, can you make it so people can create new threads in your journal? That was my whole thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: John Nada]
    #11499917 -

Oh yeah I forgot, I thought your request was what I just added. :blush: Sorry, I'll work on it.

Dystopia said:
can you implement secure access or re-entering your password or something?



Sure I'll work on that too. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: Ythan]
    #11501210 -

Ythan said:
Oh yeah I forgot, I thought your request was what I just added. :blush: Sorry, I'll work on it.




:cool2::cig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: John Nada]
    #11505151 -

Okay I added an option under basic preferences so you can "allow other users to start new threads in your journal".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: Ythan]
    #11505218 -

oh how interesting, thanks Ythan!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: Ythan]
    #11512345 -

Ythan said:
Okay I added an option under basic preferences so you can "allow other users to start new threads in your journal".





:cool2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: Cactusdan]
    #11512420 -

this is going to be fun!

big big thumbs up on this one boss! it's like having our own privet forum where we are mods inside the shroomery!
not to be complaining or anything (it's too late now Ythan!!!) but this might have been a nice add on for the supporters rather for the general user base!

but yeah, feel free to forget what i just said, because you're :awebig:



/Simisu runs away before You notice, you find him playing around in his jurnal all covered in paint and sweat, you notice a new sing in the front saying "Welcome, you better be bringing some food with you otherwise GTFO"






--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: Ythan]
    #11512591 -

thanks, good work Y!


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: cortex]
    #11512825 -

yuppp


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: private jurnal [Re: Simisu]
    #11514793 -

Welcome to how it used to be prior to 1 year ago. :cool2:


:highfive:




Ythan- Thanks again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Journals lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,205 2 05/01/06 09:52 PM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* Active Journals
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,362 33 01/31/06 10:46 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* journal preferences... large_dose 540 2 01/01/09 03:54 AM
by large_dose
* Am i banned from the jurnals? Simisu 909 7 06/19/06 02:19 PM
by Redstorm
* my jurnal stickied threads are gone :O( Simisu 1,018 6 03/24/07 04:34 AM
by Simisu
* Two easy features to implement =) Adden 910 8 03/29/10 09:59 AM
by Adden
* make journal invisable makaveli8x8 1,253 15 10/01/07 05:05 PM
by MOTH
* Is it possible to make a private journal?? AquaKet 472 6 02/14/10 10:11 PM
by Society

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
696 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.