Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: Poid]
    #10631591 -

Poid, what kind of modeling did you do?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: Poid]
    #10631592 -

:gameover:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: robbyberto]
    #10631595 -

I've done some modeling as a child for Sears.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10631596 -

this is me:



--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #10631601 -

truekimbo2 said:
this is me:





Dude, hot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #10631609 -



--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: Poid]
    #10631727 -

Poid said:
No, you just have a really small penis! :tongue2:


:penis:



:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: Poid]
    #10631887 -

this is me  :tard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: OogieBoogie]
    #10632145 -

here is one of me from the summer picnic upstate last year.




i got the best tan that day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #10632582 -

what's up :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #10632587 -



--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: robbyberto]
    #10632605 -

Cookie posts on the shroomery? :eek:
Careful your pimp daddy might knock your teeth out.


--------------------
From Song Meanings:
Response to Schism Lyrics:

see...the thing about maynard is his songs dont necassarily have some deep meaning...truly this song is about tetris... - Wrathic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #10632629 -

this is me



and this is my sis. Do you see the resemblance?



--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #10632640 -

claraclairvoyant said:
what's up :wink:




That girl takes some seriously horrible pictures.:lol:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10632645 -

blewmeanie said:
claraclairvoyant said:
what's up :wink:




That girl takes some seriously horrible pictures.:lol:



I can fucking hear you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #10632660 -


Sure thing cookie.:tongue2:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10632661 -

:lol:


--------------------
From Song Meanings:
Response to Schism Lyrics:

see...the thing about maynard is his songs dont necassarily have some deep meaning...truly this song is about tetris... - Wrathic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: Poid]
    #10632663 -

You do know that you looked about as good as a burn victim with down syndrome in one of the pictures that you posted, right? I mean it's pretty hard to believe that you ever modeled anything.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: robbyberto]
    #10632679 -

Some people think I look good, others don't. :shrug:


Either way, I don't give a shit...


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the shroomerite picture thread. what do you look like? [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #10632711 -

These are my feet with socks on:


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My New Guitar!
( 1 2 all )
Osker246 3,356 22 06/25/04 02:13 PM
by toad857
* Buying a Guitar
( 1 2 all )
Comfortably_Numb 5,178 33 12/07/04 05:24 PM
by Jim
* Guitar
( 1 2 all )
SubGen1us 2,465 35 09/05/04 01:48 PM
by stefan
* Only HEndrix and Page can play guitar
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Big Fi52 11,119 93 02/17/06 01:09 PM
by gdman
* Guitars
( 1 2 3 all )
Infrared 6,129 47 02/23/04 05:37 PM
by temperance
* Hosting an International Shroomerite funkymonk 1,042 8 04/29/04 11:12 AM
by ivi
* Is there a place I can upload a small wav...Guitar! Spooge 702 7 07/25/04 04:25 PM
by ekomstop
* Learning Guitar
( 1 2 all )
ChopperDave 5,787 32 10/21/03 12:10 PM
by fireworks_god

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,273 topic views. 3 members, 56 guests and 67 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.