Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian
    #10618899 -

I can't be associated with that anymore. :nono:

Like Gahndi said, "I very much like your Christ, it's your Christians that make me sick to my stomach".

Or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10620264 -

Its not that hard.
You will get funny looks.
Then tell them you don't believe in unicorns or trolls.
Generally they will leave you alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10620318 -

yeah i cant stnd xtains either....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10620322 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I can't be associated with that anymore. :nono:

Like Gahndi said, "I very much like your Christ, it's your Christians that make me sick to my stomach".

Or something like that.



silly poid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10621296 -

internet trolls exist, tard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10621723 -

gandhi said "jesus smoked dope but his followers suck shit, die", get it str8

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10621735 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I can't be associated with that anymore. :nono:

Like Gahndi said, "I very much like your Christ, it's your Christians that make me sick to my stomach".

Or something like that.



I believe the quote was more along the lines of, "Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.", Ghandi was much to humble to say things like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10621923 -

Yeah, it was an indirect quote, and I noted it as such. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10621946 -

rofl, Ghandi said "Fuck christians! They're all assholes!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10621950 -

Not all of them. Of course, I'm not a Christian anymore as is normally defined, so maybe they all are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10622925 -

I'm a nihilist, I don't believe in anything, not even nihilism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10623168 -

That's admirable. I appreciate your commitment to what you believe, even at the cost of your own beliefs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10623437 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I can't be associated with that anymore. :nono:

Like Gahndi said, "I very much like your Christ, it's your Christians that make me sick to my stomach".

Or something like that.



You are a Christian or you are not. If you are say so, if not don't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10624201 -

No shit, and you would be one of them

Eat a dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10624254 -

Anonymous #9 said:
I'm a nihilist, I don't believe in anything, not even nihilism.



must be exhausting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10624285 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #9 said:
I'm a nihilist, I don't believe in anything, not even nihilism.



must be exhausting.



:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10624492 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10624565 -

Wow, even a meme for it. I'm impressed SA. I still don't believe in you, but I'm impressed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10624893 -

i forgot what i was going to say

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I gotta quit saying I'm a Christian [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10625341 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
I can't be associated with that anymore. :nono:

Like Gahndi said, "I very much like your Christ, it's your Christians that make me sick to my stomach".

Or something like that.



You are a Christian or you are not. If you are say so, if not don't.



I hate anybody who unquestioningly believes shit that was drilled into their head since birth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,348 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.