Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Lost journal entries
    #10593615 -

I think this is where this belongs. Two of my journal entries are missing. I don't know where they went or what happened to them, can someone please help me?


--------------------
Green isn't just a color, it's a way of life!

Don't fear the OTD!

:pm: me if you need an answer and not 'Why don't you use the search function?'

  Feel Family Founder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost journal entries [Re: feelingfunny]
    #10594188 -

Can you provide a little more information about the lost entries please? We'll probably be able to turn them up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost journal entries [Re: Ythan]
    #10594458 -

The titles were My Life 4 and My Life 5. 5 was written last night, and 4 about a month ago, but I read them both after I posted them last night and now I can't find them. Thanks in advance. And sorry I didn't give enough to begin with :smile:


--------------------
Green isn't just a color, it's a way of life!

Don't fear the OTD!

:pm: me if you need an answer and not 'Why don't you use the search function?'

  Feel Family Founder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost journal entries [Re: feelingfunny]
    #10594805 -

Well good news, they're safe in your journal - here and here. :smile: If you aren't seeing them on the post list, try this link to unhide all threads and let me know if you continue to have problems.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lost journal entries [Re: Ythan]
    #10594827 -

Thank you so much, I won't make that mistake again. For future reference if I hide a thread and want to get it back, how would I go about doing that? I thought if I hid them of my thread list I would still be able to see them in my journal, but I was wrong. Thanks again for the help and in advance for my above question.


--------------------
Green isn't just a color, it's a way of life!

Don't fear the OTD!

:pm: me if you need an answer and not 'Why don't you use the search function?'

  Feel Family Founder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Active Journals
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,362 33 01/31/06 10:46 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Journals lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,205 2 05/01/06 09:52 PM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* My journal? ZippoZM 5,275 11 07/30/05 02:46 AM
by StonedShroom
* Where do all the deleted journal entries go? MOTH 370 1 03/01/06 08:01 PM
by geokills
* Journals don't go past 1 page. OneMoreRobot3021 924 11 01/25/06 07:25 PM
by Jim
* Problem with Journals despisedicon 573 2 06/30/06 01:04 AM
by despisedicon
* blinking my journal icon Krishna 816 4 07/25/05 05:20 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* A suggestion for My Journals OneMoreRobot3021 1,277 2 07/30/05 07:58 AM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
437 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.