Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll
    #10577437 -

I think pedophilia is alright, getting aroused by children is nothing to be ashamed.

Fucking children (pederasty) is another matter and should be punished accordingly.
Should pedophilia be legal?
You may choose only one
Should pederasty be legal?
You may choose only one
Have you been aroused by children?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 06/26/09 03:37 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10577942 -

Your definitions are screwed up.

Pederasty is gender specific you bozo:



ped⋅er⋅as⋅ty

–noun
sexual relations between two males, esp. when one of them is a minor.


And you dont even define it. does an 18yo banging a 17yo qualify? What about nations where the age of consent is higher (21) or lower (14) ?

Vague, vague, vague.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10578318 -

Also your definition of pedophilia, it's specifically adults attracted to children in a sexual manner.

The reason it is bad is because you could easily take advantage of a child and that would be no good for future generations. Age of consent being 18 is a little stupid IMO, but that's why I'm not in politics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10578525 -

You have to draw the line somewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10578566 -

Anonymous #2 said:
You have to draw the line somewhere.



Yep, I was ready to fuck at about 13-14. Also a good quantity of people (at least in my area) lose their virginity between 13 and 15, so I believe that it would be a fine age as long as safe sex is practiced. Just my opinion though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10578594 -

Quote:
Yep, I was ready to fuck at about 13-14.




YES - with a 13-14yo... Not with a 30-40yo


I myself was good to go at ten and a half, but NOT with an adult!

This isnt just about when you are ready, but also about the difference in age group. If you were ready at 13 I believe you, but not to deal with a grown adult - who might have a screwed up agenda.  You'd be too unequal and too easily manipulated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10578631 -

Yes, great point. That is what I had intended to say. A few years different is fine, I would say anyone in your 'immediate demographic' would be fine. So maybe 13-16 range, 16-20 range, 17-25 range and probably 20-(whatever) range.

Those aren't exact, but pretty good estimates of where people should be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10578651 -

Quote:
So maybe 13-16 range, 16-20 range, 18-25 range and probably 20-(whatever) range.




Sounds reasonable to me.


Something tells me you are 25 eyeballin a 17yo though.

Edited by Anonymous (06/26/09 07:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10578762 -

22 and not eyeballing anything under 18.

Actually got my eye on a 25 year old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10578788 -

"6-20 range, 17-25 range" sounded weird, as if that one year makes up for 5 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10578810 -

Anonymous #2 said:
"16-20 range, 17-25 range" sounded weird, as if that one year makes up for 5 years.



Yeah, weird. I actually don't believe that at all really, I would say more of 20-25 but I figured someone would get butthurt about leaving 18 year olds out of that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10578829 -

As long as no pregnancies come of it, I have no problem with kids having sex with kids. Its when adults get involved that the trouble starts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10579399 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Your definitions are screwed up.

Pederasty is gender specific you bozo:



ped⋅er⋅as⋅ty

�noun
sexual relations between two males, esp. when one of them is a minor.


And you dont even define it. does an 18yo banging a 17yo qualify? What about nations where the age of consent is higher (21) or lower (14) ?

Vague, vague, vague.




Creep can roll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10579412 -

The average young adult does not really grasp the concept on consequences until they are roughly 25.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10581738 -

Alot of pedo's on this site.

Good bye shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10581865 -

Anonymous #5 said:
The average young adult does not really grasp the concept on consequences until they are roughly 25.



That's why protection (condoms) would need to be pushed and given out for free. Doesn't mean you should tell them not to have sex until 25. It's a natural thing that the body is ready for by the age of 14 or 15.

Bye #6, we won't miss you.

Also, eight year olds dude. Eight year olds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10581889 -

LOL, I didnt leave but if you are telling the truth and I knew you IRL.

I would kill you.

Kids turned me on when I was a kid.

I would fuck a 15-16yo they are ready and horney just like every adult but seriously if they havent gone through puberty you should die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10582094 -

I hope all you child molesters get castrated.. You are all freaks and trying to justify your actions makes you worse.. I hope you all get raped repeatedly in jail after being castrated..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10582101 -

was that directed at me?

If you think people who fuck 15yo should be castrated you are extreme.

15 is legal age in many US states.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pedophilia vs. Pederasty? Poll [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10582923 -

Anonymous #6 said:
I would fuck a 15-16yo they are ready and horney just like every adult but seriously if they havent gone through puberty you should die.



Puberty generally starts between 10 and 13 so virtually all 15yo have gone through puberty.

Less than 100 years ago it was common practice in the US for people to get married and start a family at 15.
Are people less mature now than they were 100 years ago?
I think not.

Those people who get freaked out over a 15yo having sex with someone older are the ones that are truly disturbed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomtard Contest Official v.2
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,425 37 09/16/07 01:09 AM
by Anonymous
* I'v got a FOR REAL shroomery addiction Anonymous 656 15 09/12/07 08:56 PM
by Anonymous
* A simple study on personality and bad trips [Poll] Anonymous 470 11 12/29/07 10:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomtard of the Year OFFICIAL POLL
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,688 38 09/09/07 08:31 PM
by Anonymous
* V-day Anonymous 413 18 02/15/08 01:54 PM
by Anonymous
* The "Official" oliveplume sexual orientation poll Anonymous 474 13 01/01/08 08:10 AM
by Anonymous
* poll time! Anonymous 392 12 01/15/08 04:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Do You Grow Mushrooms? [POLL] Anonymous 376 10 12/11/07 01:26 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,441 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 23 queries.