Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash...
    #10557585 -

There's no way I'm wasting this hash, what sort of health risks are there regarding smoking cotton that I should be worried about?


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Poid]
    #10557591 -

God damnit poid dont smoke cotton. I have all this weed and hash here and I cant smoke it because it dislodges the blood clot from one of the cuts the surgeon made

Yea I had surgery today and it was trippy as hell when they dr00ged me up :yesnod:

Just seperate the hash and cotton, and be patient while you do it. I would imagine its difficult and frustrating

Edited by Dug a Sprogie (06/23/09 03:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10557597 -

If I ever have to go through surgery, I will demand that they drug me as much as is possible without me ODing. Sucks you can't smoke, but at least you have some pain killers!


...but why shouldn't I smoke cotton?


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Poid]
    #10557599 -

Because I cant find any info on smoking cotton, Because...NOONE DOES IT!!! hahah

Yea I got percs :crazy2:


Edited by Dug a Sprogie (06/23/09 03:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10557602 -

Dug a Sprogie said:
Because I cant find any info on smoking cotton, Because...NOONE DOES IT!!! hahah



LMFAO i was just typing that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: DigitalTerror]
    #10557607 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10557614 -

Quote:
The present study determined the effects of cotton smoke inhalation on the functioning of alveolar macrophages (mö). Smoke inhalation led to dose-dependent impairment of respiratory gas exchange by 48 h postexposure and pulmonary edema by 96 h. Maximal effects were observed in animals ventilated with 54 breaths of cotton smoke (3-min exposure, 18 breaths/min). Macrophages were obtained at 48 h postexposure by bronchoalveolar lavage of rabbits subjected to 54 breaths of smoke or room air (control). Phagocytosis of opsonized bacteria and adherence to solid substratum were reduced in smoke-exposed mö. Smoke inhalation primed mö for release of tumor necrosis factor-á (TNF-á) induced by lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Smoke-exposed mö were also primed for TNF-á release induced by phorbol myristate acetate, which suggests that the priming event occurred downstream of protein kinase C activation in the signal transduction pathway. Further, smoke exposure attenuated the inhibitory effects of phosphodiesterase inhibitors on LPS-induced TNF-á release. Thus, the priming event may be mediated through cAMP and/or protein kinase A. The data indicate that cotton smoke inhalation suppresses the antimicrobial activities of alveolar mö and can lead to excessive mö production of TNF-á. These mö effects would be expected to contribute to the pathophysiological abnormalities associated with smoke inhalation injury.



None of this information is relevant to my specific situation...:sad:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Poid]
    #10557638 -

How the hell do you soak a cotton ball in hash :rolleyes: ?...And why?...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: openmind]
    #10557644 -

I kept the tiny bottle in which the hash was stored in a medicine tube and covered it with cotton balls so it wouldn't rattle inside. Somehow (and really, how this happened is completely beyond me), some hash spilled out and soaked one of the cotton balls.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Poid]
    #10557676 -

Poid said:
I kept the tiny bottle in which the hash was stored in a medicine tube and covered it with cotton balls so it wouldn't rattle inside. Somehow (and really, how this happened is completely beyond me), some hash spilled out and soaked one of the cotton balls.




So there is hash meshed and stuck within the cotton ball...Because hash can't really soak into something...

I would say soak the cotton ball in some 90%+ rubbing alcohol, or some high proof vodka then let it evaporate off...Scrape up and smoke it...Or, soak it in a shot of vodka for a bit and then just take the shot....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: openmind]
    #10557691 -

Well it's semi-solid with a consistency similar to that of honey, so it sorta 'soaked' into part of it. I don't have vodka, and I'm not sure if this hash will get me high if I eat/drink it; I know it's supposed to, but I wasted a lot to test if it would work, and it didn't. :mad2:


I don't see the point of soaking it in alcohol and letting it evaporate, the hash would still remain stuck inside the cotton ball so there wouldn't be anywhere to scrape it off of. :confused:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Poid]
    #10557709 -

No it wouldnt, it would end up in the alcohol. After letting it soak you remove the cotton ball, and let it evaporate.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10557723 -

Damn, this sounds tempting, but I really wanna get high right now so I can doze off; alcohol takes at least an hour to evaporate, an hour I don't have. Would you happen to know anything about the risks of smoking cotton?


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Poid]
    #10557725 -

Just smoke cotton and tell us how awesome it was.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10557729 -

I'm going to do it regardless, but I usually like to be aware of the consequences of ingesting certain things beforehand; I doubt anything too serious could happen. :shrug:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Poid]
    #10557737 -



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10557748 -

Quote:
I've done it before. It works. It gets you high. It does not taste good. It is not what researchers would call healthy.



:lol:, thanks for that! :thumbup:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Poid]
    #10557768 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10557771 -

I just smoked it. It was pretty harsh...


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I have a cotton ball that's been partially soaked by some bubble hash... [Re: Poid]
    #10557786 -

it must have got you high :awesome:
It doesn't seem like your complaining

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bubble hash rocks! BLAST_420 1,011 9 02/01/06 01:29 AM
by BamaBoomer
* Hash = Key LuNaTiX 2,343 12 02/10/06 07:11 PM
by Learyfan
* hash
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 4,964 40 05/13/05 12:31 PM
by buckwheat
* Hash smoking help MXNR 1,265 8 02/13/06 10:16 PM
by sui
* Best place to buy bubble has bags online? dr0mni 820 5 02/02/06 01:13 PM
by MaJikFungus
* What dose hash go for in the USA
( 1 2 all )
RJLR 3,159 26 02/24/05 02:05 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* combo's with diffirent breeds of weed/hash Brakkie 1,217 7 11/26/05 08:12 PM
by TheCheat
* I'm sitting on 1.8 grams freshly kiffed hash 2Experimental 1,253 6 12/04/04 10:39 PM
by 2Experimental

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,016 topic views. 1 members, 89 guests and 258 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.