Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10490595 -

Apollyphelion said:
I thin the best advice though,
in this thread
Classic advice really is:

Start low first.

Don't drink and do pills.

Use in moderation.

-------------

Seeing how it makes people like that,
I can see why people compare it to alcohol.



That's solid benzo advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Newbie]
    #10490681 -

Goodnight, everyone!

I have Xanny the Tranny names!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10491084 -

Xanax are wonderful.  Crush all three bars.  you will feel good.


--------------------
~Dustin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: RainbowDustin]
    #10491102 -

dont give dosage advice that is dangerous and against the rules.


also he has never taken xanax before...telling him to take all 3 bars at once is terrible advice.

jesus dude..


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10491133 -

My history with xanax.

Took 1/4 a bar.  Drank 1 beer.  Ordered pizza.  Drove to pick it up (horrible idea :facepalm:).  Made it home OK (was feeling good as I was getting back).  Woke up 7hr later on the futon with an untouched pizza on the floor next to me


:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: memes]
    #10491179 -

but nah d00d just drop 3 barz at once.

crush them up too bc they arent already immediate release! (lol)

seriously tho, people should not give drug advice if they have no idea what they are talking about.


@ meams.. that is a classic xanax experience no doubt.  hate when that kind of shit happens!


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10491186 -

:heart: xanax.

Saved me from killin many of people lol.


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10491223 -

usefulidiot13 said:
but nah d00d just drop 3 barz at once.

crush them up too bc they arent already immediate release! (lol)

seriously tho, people should not give drug advice if they have no idea what they are talking about.


@ meams.. that is a classic xanax experience no doubt.  hate when that kind of shit happens!



6mg of xanax is not gonna kill anyone, they prescribe benzos for dogs even.

ppl r gonna do whatever they wanna do, it's nobodies fault but the user.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10491254 -

i am well aware that it is very difficult to overdose on xanax.  i am also aware that benzos are pretty easy on the body.

still that doesnt mean that someone should give terrible advice to a first timer.  taking 6mg your first time could easily land you in jail from being blacked out and belligerent, or dead in a car accident.  apolly was asking for good advice and the person i was talking about gave terrible advice.

"ppl r gonna do whatever they wanna do. its nobodies fault but the user".
um...yeah..of course.
i dont get what you are saying to me..:confused:


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10491265 -

it is dumb to tell a first timer to take 6mg..period.
and it is pointless to crush up bars and parachute because they are immediate release anyways.  swallowing them will do the same thing.

now if he said hold them under your tongue that would be diff because they have a higher BA that way.


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10491289 -

Xanax makes me do incredibly stupid shit.

I just cannot eat the stuff.

Me and that chemical are not fated to coexist peacefully.

Last time I seriously ate any I was probably 17 had just sold a few oz of herb and had like, $700 in my pocket when I went to meet some friends from out of town staying at a hotel.  Apparently we partied all night, I drove to my parents house at like 6am, rear-ended a neighbor on the road in front of our house going about 5 mph, and then fell down the stairs to the room that used to be mine when I lived there.  Woke up in the middle of the day with no money, a smashed up car, angry neighbors, and even angrier parents.

It was a terrible scene.  This was a long time ago and is the reason I don't do Xanax.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10491328 -

Why does so many people have stories like yours (and mine) with Benzo's?

I can tell you that it sounds like a good idea at the time,
but in the morning you find out what an asshole tornado you were.
Really takes out the worse in many.


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #10491337 -

Well I only say what I would do if it were me, but I'm just saying, no matter what anybody says,

the person taking the drug, will only push themselves to wherever they are comfortable with. People are just giving honest opinions and it's not like anybody is forcing him to take it. He is gonna take however much he thinks is right, period. Not anyone of our advise is making the decision for him, only giving him an idea of dosage, he can estimate and average out. It's better to ask and get some response than to get none at all.


How do you not get that?

BTW the shroomery doesn't have the brightest members sometimes, and NOBODY
should take anything too seriously on an internet forum. I think you have to agree to something along the lines for signing up anyway.

we have erowid and wikipedia if anybody wants to learn.

and your not supposed to drive on any downers whatsoever, even if its 0.25 mg
or 2 beers

do not operate a vehicle (as it says on the bottle)

just like the majority of other prescription drugs.




its not a smart idea, to parachute anything, but it's just another method, and parachuting 6mg still wont kill any semi-healthy human being. Although freak accidents do happen.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10491349 -

Hope you had a great night, Apolly :vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10491358 -

I AM SWIM said:
do not operate a vehicle (as it says on the bottle)



.



^^That label always grabs my attention. It means it must be something good in the bottle. That and when the script # has a C to start.


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #10491364 -

OrganizedChaos said:
I AM SWIM said:
do not operate a vehicle (as it says on the bottle)



.



^^That label always grabs my attention. It means it must be something good in the bottle. That and when the script # has a C to start.



gotta love C  :tee:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: memes]
    #10492807 -

meams said:
Hope you had a great night, Apolly :vaped:



Had a good night!
There was some weird dream that is on the tip of my acid receptacle (I.E. tongue)

1 Mg of Xanax seemed to have an effect that consisted of time moving more "blandly" Mind Moments from one into the next did not seem to overlap as greatly or significantly. It was in these realms of consciousness that brought about a sense of peace, probably do to the fact my mind was never in ore than two places at once, TOO MUCH.

There was some Golden advice in this thread. I'm intelligent enough to pick it out like a Hawk's Eye. Basically, telling some on to dose high is irresponsible. For instance, I could know for a fact what shit will and won't do, but how I react is far less certain. With all drugs, I think one must crawl, walk, the jog, until you are running at a comfortable pace. Telling me to take all bars was like
"Apolly, you could probably run a triathalon, do it!" but I still think this jungle gym is neat! Leave me alone!

I'd rather play on a jungle gym, than run a marathon, and that is with ALL drugs I do. Except for pot I guess; I' the type who always thinks it is a good idea for ice cream.

So I guess I would formally review Xanax as an Okay drug.

Positives: Dreamy, don't care feeling. Nice little body high type sensory. Already weighed for you, easy to guage dose once you find your sweet spot.

Negatives:Can be addicting, give you stories to tell you would never try to get intentionally (I.E.: Oops! Fucked a Cow on a farm lookin for boomers, wait til the Shroomery hears about this one!), similar inhibition mutilator to alcohol.

Tally-2.4/5 Shrooms

I will probably sell the rest or something.

All in all though, I'm glad I did it.

I have Powah Tools names!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10492818 -

Can always be saved for terminating a difficult drug experience as well.

I have emergency xanax for just that purpose.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10492821 -

Ohhhh...kinda lie if I were to eat some 2CT, and didn't really like it and wanted to bail out, for instance?


Good Morning MTT!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have 3 Xanax [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10492849 -

Good Morning.

Exciting day.

Working all day and then taking this girl I've been lusting over for months to dinner tonight.

OMG!


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A night of LSD, xanax, alcohol, and blowing up a truck
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LeftBehind 9,017 74 10/22/09 09:34 PM
by LeftBehind
* So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it.
( 1 2 3 all )
Mojo 11,536 53 10/01/08 10:21 PM
by doja42
* Xanax shiat!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ego Death 9,521 82 10/02/08 01:37 AM
by deranger
* Anyway to bring down xanax high?
( 1 2 3 all )
skatealex2 7,701 46 01/28/11 01:56 AM
by plasma
* Xanax, and Adderall. Couple questions eloC 4,188 12 03/25/11 01:52 PM
by eloC
* Someone educate me on Xanax please.
( 1 2 3 all )
theuser 6,906 48 06/05/06 09:17 PM
by kake
* Xanax is Great!
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishe 8,093 48 09/14/07 12:12 AM
by Skunk420
* i started self medicating myself with xanax
( 1 2 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 10,211 37 01/22/07 03:03 PM
by GoaM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,891 topic views. 7 members, 10 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.