Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Third, Sixth and 1009th Eye of the Mind
    #10462352 -

So I like making an occasional
Okay yeah I'm baked her it goes
thread.

QUITE liberating

But anyway I hear all this talk about  third eye and what if there can be many eyes. Third Eye being a metaphor for
"there is more than two"

So, the Baked Train of Thought (Choo-Choo!, all aboard!) of using 3 to INFER 4, is kind of like saying, "We have one triangle, is there more triangles?"
Where the hell are my 4th, 5th, and 6th eye? And since we are taking about the abstract, what about the "eleventy" eye, and the 3rth?

A bunch of tiny triangles, all connected, like a geodesic dome of thought, and ech triangle, an "Eye" in the middle-signification of awareness.
You see through the eye, you see through the lens of the idea. It can change perception, add and subtract from qualities of the experience of SEEING.

SO many eyes to choose from, no wonder some of us are viewed as monster, because we keep looking through the wrong eyes, not winking when we should and like, you know, nuking shit and vietnam.

This has been my stoned though of this day.

(Tomorrow I will be going camping til Tuesday, whence monday comes shall indulge in a psychedelic odd-ysee of
colorful and memorable proportions!)

I have Bucky names!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Third, Sixth and 1009th Eye of the Mind [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10462361 -

I don't believe in the third eye. buzz kill huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Third, Sixth and 1009th Eye of the Mind [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10462364 -

My third eye is your fourth eye, relatively, of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Third, Sixth and 1009th Eye of the Mind [Re: DNKYD]
    #10462452 -

You only need one eye to be opened to see what's hidden, that's the third.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Third, Sixth and 1009th Eye of the Mind [Re: PreparationH]
    #10462471 -

PreparationH said:
I don't believe in the third eye. buzz kill huh?



Yeah, I don't either.
I like thinking about things as if
I believed in them.
Nutritious!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Third, Sixth and 1009th Eye of the Mind [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10462505 -

like your god hahahaha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Third, Sixth and 1009th Eye of the Mind [Re: PreparationH]
    #10462514 -

Our Brain is God:-D


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Third, Sixth and 1009th Eye of the Mind [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10462551 -

my third eye itches when i take psychedelics.


maybe our fourth fifth sixth seventh and eighth eyes are in the palms of your hands and feet.


--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Third, Sixth and 1009th Eye of the Mind [Re: collinZzZz]
    #10462621 -

collinZzZz said:
my third eye itches when i take psychedelics.


maybe our fourth fifth sixth seventh and eighth eyes are in the palms of your hands and feet.



And then...
AND THEN
There is eyes in the hands and feet of of the hands and feet of the eyes:strokebeard:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* pink floyd triangle LosAngelesGraff 1,950 7 07/10/06 09:40 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* This guy's close-mindedness just blew my mind LearyfanS 2,422 13 02/04/18 05:20 PM
by mycoprog
* post the first word that comes to your mind
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2197 2198 )
Supernova 827,321 43,946 09/27/26 05:55 PM
by Toe_Jam
* Expanding Our Minds
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,390 20 05/10/04 12:07 PM
by Phencyclidine
* Georgia on my mind.... Hooty 869 2 10/07/04 12:03 PM
by gnrm23
* POST SOME GOOD MUSIC TO GET YOUR MIND OFF THINGS...
( 1 2 3 all )
bf6 3,872 45 11/04/04 10:47 AM
by Vvellum
* My Current State of Mind
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 4,293 35 10/04/04 11:47 PM
by Skikid16
* eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
( 1 2 all )
vc77 2,584 22 11/16/04 11:18 AM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
403 topic views. 3 members, 4 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.