Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception)
    #10381902 -

Alright, so last night my girlfriend and I were taking the precautions and were wearing a condom, but unfortunately the fucker tore and I came inside her a bit.  I read on the website for plan B that you needed no prescription for it, but I was curious, how much does it cost?  Can I charge it to insurance or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10382098 -

No insurance, go to health clinic or walgreens it is about 47 dollars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10382102 -

Also, how did you rip the condom, I've never heard of them tearing unless they are old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10382331 -

If she's going to get
Anonymous #2 said:
Also, how did you rip the condom, I've never heard of them tearing unless they are old.



They rip all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10382856 -

I have condoms break all the time.  My dick is so large that it just "Incredible Hulk"'s right out of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10384092 -

I bought plan b from a grocery store pharmacy and I remember it being around $60 and thinking, "damn that was expensive." lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10384185 -

i think around plan b is around $70. You should convince your girl to get on the pill, then you dont have to worry. Hell if shes clean you can even bareback 92-95% of the time and be safe! :super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10384223 -

They may not sell Plan B to you if you are male. My wife and I were rolling balls one night and having plenty of sex. We later decided to run up the street to walgreens for some random shit and I checked at the pharmacy for Plan B and they gave me some bullshit reason they wouldn't sell to me. This was after the prescription requirement was removed. I think they just didn't want to deal with me because I was obviously intoxicated.

Anonymous #6 said:
i think around plan b is around $70. You should convince your girl to get on the pill, then you dont have to worry. Hell if shes clean you can even bareback 92-95% of the time and be safe! :super:



Heh, then you'll have to worry whether or not the bitch is taking her pills daily. Go for the nuvaring, you can check and make sure she's got that in when she's supposed to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10384243 -

Someone has a little dick or is a minute man. I have 2 use 2 rubbers when I use them because they get worn out after a 10 mnutes of hardcore fucking. So I have to change them half way through.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #10384416 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Heh, then you'll have to worry whether or not the bitch is taking her pills daily. Go for the nuvaring, you can check and make sure she's got that in when she's supposed to.



Worst fucking time of my life. I had finished fucking her and I found a pack of pills... they were all taken up to Thursday. It was Sunday night.

Plan B is free if you get it at the clinic if I recall correctly. Also if she's on the pill, the last one of the month is the same as the plan B.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10386041 -

> How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception)

Free at a planned parenthood.  Cheaper than an abortion and much cheaper than a child.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10388931 -

tell her to go to a police station and get a free rape kit  :poshdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10414358 -

Well, I got her that, and the bitch left me.  If she does happen to get pregnant, well fuck her, she left me and she won't Ever see a fucking dime from me for child support.  The only way I'll pay for that is if she let's me raise the kid and she doesn't get it... if by chance this shit doesn't work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10414544 -

Fuck you guys. Plan B is free from planned parenthood.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much is Plan B? (Emergency Contreception) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10423306 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Well, I got her that, and the bitch left me.  If she does happen to get pregnant, well fuck her, she left me and she won't Ever see a fucking dime from me for child support.  The only way I'll pay for that is if she let's me raise the kid and she doesn't get it... if by chance this shit doesn't work.




ROFL...where do I begin here?

Plan B only has an 11% chance of prevention.
A woman only has a 20% chance of getting pregnant when NOT using any sort of planned prevention.
If she files for child support you are ordered to pay through the state, they garnish your wages. Good luck getting around that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Planned Parenthood broke my confidentiality, what to do? Anonymous 1,729 15 12/21/10 10:00 PM
by Anonymous
* Causing a miscarriage
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,052 77 03/19/09 02:39 AM
by Anonymous
* one of the reasons why i wish i had a penis
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 582 31 12/10/09 06:37 PM
by Anonymous
* sex doll?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,547 56 03/22/10 04:46 PM
by Anonymous
* Use morning after pill or not? Anonymous 330 14 01/31/08 05:54 PM
by Anonymous
* fuckin whores Anonymous 507 8 03/16/08 09:52 PM
by Anonymous
* Have youu ever jerked off with a condom? Anonymous 340 9 04/27/09 05:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Condoms = Love hate relationship Anonymous 218 9 09/30/09 01:05 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
352 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.