Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
ATTN: morning after pill experts [kinda urgent]
    #10375804 - 05/21/09 11:38 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

okay lets just say this is a hypothetical story (it def wasn't me, zSD does NOT want or need JRs lol)

someone was having sex very very intoxicated. he did not know he came (no condom, she isn't on birth control) and before he knew it she was dripping and his sheets were soaked. this was 3am last night.
so she got her first morning after pill under 12 hours after the cumming inside the vagina happened.

she took her first morning after pill at 11:10 AM
the second one is due at 11:10 PM

she has been on normal periods, had last night not happened no chance of pregnancy at all. however, last night did happen. I know the morning after pills are 98-99% effective (ie, if 100 fertile women sexed and nutted inside during fertility, only 2-3 would get pregnant). that said, I don't think she will get pregnant but then again I believe in a higher power and she may.

Her period is due june 8. will this morning after pill throw that off? If so how many days, will it reset her cycle? I have got word the morning after pill ejects the egg the day you take them but I am not sure so that is why I am asking. this is a very good friend of mine and he does NOT need to be a father right now.

also, after the pills have been eaten, what is the waiting time to be 100% sure she is not pregnant? I did a search and got minimal results for what I was looking for so thats why I made this thread. say, she takes the pills today, and gets a stick test in a week (or two) and it's non pregnant, is there a strong chance she is not pregnant?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

Re: ATTN: morning after pill experts [kinda urgent] [Re: zSDMF]
    #10375832 - 05/21/09 11:43 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You're probably fine dude.

Yes, the morning after pill will probably upset her period.  She may have a period in the next few days because of it, I think that's how it works.

I've bought it for a couple girls in the past.  You're straight dude, don't worry.

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: ATTN: morning after pill experts [kinda urgent] [Re: DragonChaser]
    #10375860 - 05/21/09 11:48 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DragonChaser said:
You're probably fine dude.

Yes, the morning after pill will probably upset her period.  She may have a period in the next few days because of it, I think that's how it works.

I've bought it for a couple girls in the past.  You're straight dude, don't worry.

oh believe me, i am 100% condoms all the time.  that part about zSD not wanting JRs was 1000000000% true.  im just making threads on forums to reassure my friend he isn't gonna have a child in 8 months.  believe that

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#10375878 - 05/21/09 11:51 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Also, that 1-2% of women who the pill doesn't work on may be due to improper ingestion of the pill.  Maybe they ate it with something that neutralizes the effects, or didn't time it right, or they have some type of superhuman hormonal power that makes them immune.

As long as she takes it correctly, and because she got it so soon after intercourse, I'd say you're fine.  If you were 3 days later, effectiveness is sharply reduced, and I'd say you might be fucked.

But I think you did right.  I've bought the pill for like 4 different girls, because I'm stupid and take unnecessary risks, but it worked each time.

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10375887 - 05/21/09 11:52 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol again it isn't me but we can pretend it is for fun :cool:
but really im making this thread to show my homeboy when he gets unafk, he's sweating bullets so hard right now

InvisibleMe_Roy
Stranger
    #10375888 - 05/21/09 11:52 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Morning-after pills can delay menstruation for weeks upon weeks and throw-off a cycle for months. 

I have always thought of these efficacy statistics in the following way: if, for example (and the numbers are invented), there's a 75% that unprotected sex with a certain woman at a certain point in her cycle will knock her up and the method of protection has a 98% chance of working, then the chance of her getting pregnant despite the morning after pill is 0.25 time 0.02 = 0.005, or one half of one percent.

I could be wrong here; count this as my 2 cents.  However, this would explain why condoms have such a shitty success rate on paper, but are still considered a reliable form of birth control.

Morning after pills have a higher success rate than condoms do.  Let that put your mind at ease.

Offlineteaparty
Don'tHaveaCowMan
 User Gallery

Loc: The Steele City
    #10375913 - 05/21/09 12:00 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ive had 3 separate occasions where a girl i was with needed the morning after pill, and it worked every time. All it basically is a normal birth control pill in overdrive so you can expect it to have the same effects only amplified. That being said it may make her period off this month (although i dont recall any of my girls having an irregular period after taking it).

If she takes a stick test within a few days and comes back negative you should be fine. Even if it turns positive i wouldnt fret until shes had an examination by the doctor. Worst case, i think she can have a medically induced abortion up to twelve weeks into it (although this i am not sure on so dont quote me).

--------------------
I'm so ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet.

Edited by teaparty (05/21/09 12:00 PM)

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: ATTN: morning after pill experts [kinda urgent] [Re: teaparty]
    #10375952 - 05/21/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

>i think she can have a medically induced abortion up to twelve weeks into it (although this i am not sure on so dont quote me).

No, the child is NOT mine (seriously lol even if she is preggo) if she is pregnant, the child will either be raised by one of the two people's family or given up for adoption.  There are certain times for abortion but this is NOT one of them.

Offlineteaparty
Don'tHaveaCowMan
 User Gallery

Loc: The Steele City
    #10375981 - 05/21/09 12:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

alright alright, just letting err, your friend, know what his options are

--------------------
I'm so ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet.

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: ATTN: morning after pill experts [kinda urgent] [Re: teaparty]
    #10375988 - 05/21/09 12:19 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol one last time, it really isn't me.  it's okay though, you guys think its me all you want too.  believe me, if I came in a girl's vag i'd be all talking in caps making typos flipping the fuck out right now.  i'm just trying to ease my homeboys mind.

i know the shroomery has very intelligent experienced people on issues like this so that's why I made this thread

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: zSDMF]
    #10376211 - 05/21/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 05:58 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom