Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
HAY DRINKERS (esp those of you who like E & J Brandy)
    #10348744 -

I don't do liquor but I am tonite with a friend.  I can't drink liquor so I must mix my drinks (I only drink crown/wild turkey straight)

what do I need?  coke o cola?  cocaine?  gingerale?  human urine?

this is a PRESSING issue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HAY DRINKERS (esp those of you who like E & J Brandy) [Re: zSDMF]
    #10348830 -

I don't drink hay.. I like beer!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HAY DRINKERS (esp those of you who like E & J Brandy) [Re: Brugman]
    #10348841 -

yeah i've already said fuck it and i'm getting beers.  i don't do liquor, beer all day and night baby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HAY DRINKERS (esp those of you who like E & J Brandy) [Re: zSDMF]
    #10348882 -

I do it all, but beer before liquor yeah!

All I need is beer and jagermeister.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HAY DRINKERS (esp those of you who like E & J Brandy) [Re: Brugman]
    #10348903 -

i can handle crown and wild turkey if i have beer with it, but liquor alone no.... after the first shot or drink my stomach falls all to hell.

beer though, beer all night long baby.  once im drunk any liquor is game too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HAY DRINKERS (esp those of you who like E & J Brandy) [Re: zSDMF]
    #10349326 -

I used to drink E&J alot when I was a teen with cola. Its for the win!


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HAY DRINKERS (esp those of you who like E & J Brandy) [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #10349363 -

Captain Caveman said:
I used to drink E&J alot when I was a teen with cola. Its for the win!




E&J (Ernest Gallo and Julio Gallo), aka Gallo Winery is actually in the town i live in. They are also the largest exporter of California wines.


Just really high at the moment and thought i would share :shrug: :smirk:



:stoner:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Peach brandy :( BrandNoob 1,019 8 12/23/07 12:56 AM
by whattheheck
* . AnonymousRabbit 931 17 12/18/09 06:47 PM
by frith
* The Liquor Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
RipVanWinkle 3,017 53 08/16/10 05:23 PM
by CarnivalBarker
* A Word of Warning from Veteran Hard Drinkers (10+ yr) to the Kids who Drink Like There's No Tomorrow
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,833 32 09/16/11 06:53 AM
by Dr. No Clue
* Favorite Liquor?
( 1 2 all )
MilkdudTitties 1,887 27 06/10/09 06:29 PM
by 79towncar
* Jagermeister yay or nay?
( 1 2 3 all )
Irrelevant 3,896 53 03/25/08 07:42 AM
by JPMorgan
* Do u get a different drunk from beer than from liquor than from wine???
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Coaster 4,332 77 08/04/09 10:06 AM
by Irdamage
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,713 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
441 topic views. 3 members, 20 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.