Circumcision has been linked with erectile dysfunction and for any of the retards saying "u hav 2 wory about cleening it if ur uncut lolz", actually I don't have to worry about cleaning it. When I take a piss, I let the piss fill up my foreskin like a balloon and it washes everything out but to tell you the truth there's usually nothing to wash out. When I pull my foreskin back, there is no smell and I've actually had girls tell me "it doesn't smell bad at all" compared to some guys with circumsized dicks which they said smelled terrible.
So no, having an uncut dick isn't going to mean it's less clean or that you have to take special care to keep it clean. The main argument for having it done is that it makes african men slightly less likely to contract AIDS. Do we really need to be compared to people that eat feces and dirt and rape babies in attempts to rid themselves of AIDS? I think not.
Their hygiene is bad because of where they live mainly. Circumcision is only useful for nasty africans and when a baby has an unusually tight foreskin that could be a medical problem.
Anyone that thinks an uncut dick is "ugly" or unattractive or weird, is most likely american and therefore most likely a materialistic faggot, like all those american guys that shave their chests and legs to look better. Pretty boy faggots. I guarantee I'd cave any of these faggots faces in.
|