Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Teen Chat Rooms
    #10326498 -

Is it just my creepy stoned ass, or is it HILARIOUS to go into teen chat rooms with a sexy girl name, say your like only 14, and talk to a random creeper adult? And then after they make sexual suggestions to you, Copy and Paste a message from the FBI that says theyre tracking his position for suspected child abuse?

I feel It does a good deed and maybe changes that persons life.

And its hilarious when they beg with you.

That is all...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teen Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10326813 -

LOL, come on, everyone here knows that just happened to you, you don't have to front.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teen Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10327274 -

the problem with doing that is you can get in trouble for being a molester

bad idea if you ask me  :nono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teen Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10327361 -

I'm a dainty little girl trapped in the body of a man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teen Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10328081 -

I was baiting pedos long before Chris Hansen came up with dateline. When I was fifteen I baited one idiot into thinking I was a thirteen year old girl. I agreed to meet up with him at a store which was a two hour drive from where he lived. I got him to agree to show up there with a chicken mcnugget happy meal from mcdonalds and sit on the bench outside. He thought a thirteen year old girl was going to cruise up on a bicycle, leave the bike at the store, and go for a ride with him.

Anyhow a friend gave me a ride out to the store which was only a ten minute drive for us. I didn't really expect the guy to show up but I had to go see. We brought eggs with us just in case he did. We rolled up and there he sat in all of his glory. A forty something year old balding pedophile sitting on a bench outside of the store with a bag of mcdonalds in his hand. :lol: We sat there and watched him for a while. This guy was not giving up. God only knows how long he had been sitting there before we arrived. After fifteen minutes of watching him I had seen enough. We pulled up in front of him and stopped. I rolled the window down and screamed "hey pervert go fuck yourself" and started hurling eggs at his feet so they'd splash up on him then tossed one right at his face but he dodged it while running into the store. Then we went to McDonalds, picked up some double cheeseburgers, and headed home. It was a good day. :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teen Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10328275 -

youre a hero sir

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teen Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10328583 -

See its fun!

But I dont see how you could be arrested for being a pedophile, when you are saying you are a 13 year old girl...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Teen Chat Rooms [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10328673 -

somehow, i'm failing to see who the real losers are here. and no, i'm not a pedo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
653 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.