Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: So my wife wants to watch porn with me [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10314861 -

Disregard all those suggestions.

cheggit.net

This is the mackdaddy of porn torrents. 1000's of fully seeded porn. Any kind you want. I think registration is open if not post here and I'll give you an invite.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my wife wants to watch porn with me [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10315949 -

Where the fuck is the OP? Did his wife beat him up for thinking she was serious?

You'd better make some porn in exchange for all these sweet links dude. Upload it to VHO. Don't just WATCH porn...MAKE YOUR OWN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10317607 -

.

Edited by Anonymous (05/19/22 12:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my wife wants to watch porn with me [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10321666 -

I've watched porn with every girlfriend I've had. It is hot. I highly recommend it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my wife wants to watch porn with me [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10323790 -

You guys are lucky.  Both my gf and I get off to porn on our own, but she never wants it together.  She's too embarrassed....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my wife wants to watch porn with me [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #10325743 -

:kingcrankey:your girl is boring as hell then. I'd headbutt her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my wife wants to watch porn with me [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #10325775 -

Anonymous #21 said:
You guys are lucky.  Both my gf and I get off to porn on our own, but she never wants it together.  She's too embarrassed....



One word: tequila.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So my wife wants to watch porn with me [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #10330083 -

ROFL.  Funny you say that, I'm actually getting some Patron for her tomorrow!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,515 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.