Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10298520 -

Anonymous #14 said:
who spanks a 14 year old girl?



I know I would  :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10299111 -

this thread is fucked up, retarded, and hilarious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #10301164 -

Quote:
this thread is fucked up, retarded, and hilarious



Threads like this are why I check in on SA every now and then.

:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #10301616 -

Anonymous #25 said:
Quote:
this thread is fucked up, retarded, and hilarious



Threads like this are why I check in on SA every now and then.

:awesome:



Cousins are in style in SA.

moar please

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10302387 -

I want to face fuck my cousin....then put it in her pooper.


God she has a nice big ass. and perky tits.


mmmmmmm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #10305232 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Yeah, but a 14 year old girl? come on, who spanks a 14 year old girl?



Um, even 5 year old little girls get spanked.


Anonymous #21 said:
Anonymous #16 said:
Anonymous #9 said:
Anonymous #16 said:
Recently, one of my hot cousins lay with me in her undies on the couch under the same blanket while watching a movie. I don't know why I didn't hit that shit, nobody else was home but us! Maybe it's because she's still kind of innocent and has a (chubby) boyfriend...:strokebeard:



Can we get some pics of teh panty-covered butt?
:whacker:



This happened like half a year ago, and I didn't have a cell phone camera at the time. :foreheadslap:



Anonymous #21 said:
Anonymous #16 said:
Recently, one of my hot cousins lay with me in her undies on the couch under the same blanket while watching a movie. I don't know why I didn't hit that shit, nobody else was home but us! Maybe it's because she's still kind of innocent and has a (chubby) boyfriend...:strokebeard:



On the opposite side of the couch I presume?



No, she was lying down next to me with my arms around her. She was basically on my dick.



What the fuck.. Is that how you normally lay with your cousins? You must be from Kentucky.



No, that has never really happened to me before. I can't complain about it, though! :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10305499 -

not enough stories about messing around with cousins in this thread.

MORE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #10306364 -

Jesus Christ this thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Just like when I used to climb the rope in gym class.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10306509 -

Cousin fucking is raw...




...ng

err, wrong, yeah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10307484 -

I fucked 2 of my cousins.

I was adopted.

:doggystyle:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #10307540 -

at what age were you adopted and at what age did you fuck?

details my friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #10307615 -

Anonymous #19 said:
at what age were you adopted and at what age did you fuck?

details my friend.



I was adopted at birth.

I banged 2 of my cousins when we were in our 20's.


details...

I went to a family re-union and 2 of my cousins were single and they were saying how they wished they could find a nice guy like me.
1 blonde and 1 brunette...and both were very cute.
Another Aunt that was there reminded them that I was adopted and that it might be alright if we did date.
:lol:


So they both slipped me their phone numbers...
without the other one knowing.

I called the blonde first and took her out had an alright time, I didn't feel nothing real special happening chemistry wise...
but I nailed her on the first date.
She was ok in bed, I've had much better.
It was a little disappointing.

So a couple weeks later I called the brunette...
set up a date and we had a nice time together and there was some serious chemistry.
So we dated for awhile and then she let me fuck her...
and it was really good!~
I kept seeing her and bangin her for about 6 months and it was all good.
Then she found out that I had fucked our other cousin and it was over faster than you can say Family Affair
:frown:

I should have taken the brunette out first.
I really liked her alot.
I even tried to talk her into giving me another chance....
but that was a no go.

oh well...
I nailed them both.

It's interesting at family gatherings now...
they tend to avoid me and my girl friend.
I wonder why?
:whatever:


:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #10307688 -

YES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #10307724 -

Thread Delivers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10309119 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Thread Delivers.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10309777 -

Had to add... . .

I recall riding an ATV thru the woods with a cousin once when we were teenagers, rumor was that she'd fuck anyone, and sitting behind her while she was driving the 4wheeler, that's all that I could think of. I had a stiffie and ever bump we ran over, I would smash my hardon against her ass. It was obvious enough that I knew she caught onto what I was doing and didnt seem to mind.
Finnally I said, "I'm getting a stiffie back here with your ass all up on my crotch. Why don't you let me drive?"
and she laughed and said no...
We rode a little farter, and we were in a secluded area under the shade of a group of pine trees and I thought "now or never" and I reached forward and put my hand right on her crotch and started rubbing on her puss on the outside of her shorts.....
At first she just pretended like it wasn't happening, then she slowed down and stopped and turned off the ATV, and in a Very adrenaline laiden voice, she said "Anon, Why are you doing this?"
Its like she wanted it, but didn't, like she wanted it to stop, but not bad enough to ask me to stop...
I grabbed her hand and pulled it behind her and put it on my cock
I told her I was horny and that I had always wanted to fuck her because I thought she was sexy (lie). And she was all like "But we're cousins"
And I was like, "So, I just wanna fuck real quick, not go steady"
and she was all like "I can't,"
And I said "I can tell you're turned on" (Cuz she was rubbing on my cock)
and she said "I just can't, I think you're cute and I have thought about having sex with you before"
and I said "Have you ever touched yourself down here (pussy squeeze) while you thought about having sex with me?"
She said "Yes" (couldnt fucking believe it)
and I said, "Well how is doing it actually different?"
So, you get the gist of it, I tried to talk my way into her incestual vagina, but as far as we got was making out, and then we realized how long we had been gone and didnt want our parents to start to theorize, so we departed the scene, both steamy, wet and hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10309965 -

Quote:
because I thought she was sexy (lie)



:lol:

Thread delivers again!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #10309972 -

Anonymous #26 said:
Anonymous #14 said:
Thread Delivers.





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #10310125 -

awesome guys!


i'm glad that many of us here are down with kissing cousins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cousin fucking [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #10310210 -

i support the fucking of cousins :thumbup: :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,864 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 20 queries.