Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I love my girlfriend but.....
    #10287112 -

She has zero sex drive.  It seems like she never wants to have sex with me anymore.  It all started once she started taking that pill birth control shit.  She used to be a wild freak and now it's like pulling teeth to make her pussy wet.  I practically have to rape her. 

i almost want to break up with her because of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10287145 -

Find another method of birth control :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10287181 -

we tried the pull out method and that resulted in her having an abortion.... 
The lack of sex is seriously affecting our relationship.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10287192 -

Maybe she's seeing another man? :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10287196 -

Been there. Try to switch up your normal routine. Sometimes i have to romance her...whatever. i wouldnt use the pill as a scapegoat, may be part of it, not all of it. good luck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10287212 -

i had simmilar problems with my girl once she started the pill, before it she would be down to fuck whenever, now shes pretty much only down once a day.  most of the times that we do it more than once a day now i can tell that shes not really into it unless we do some kinky ass shit.

i dunno, go down on her beforehand, go to the positions you know she loves right off the bat, and sometimes girls (some) kind of like it if you rape them.  by rape i don't mean actual rape, but at some time when you know she isnt preoccupied with something important and its just you two just grab her, throw her on the bed/couch/counter/floor and start tearing off clothes while kissing her all over, then proceed to fuck her long hard and rough, manhandling her and calling her a slut while you pound her (not right off the bat, but pretty soon in)  the two long term g/f i'v had both got super wet from stuff like that, then again they both had rape fantasies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10287226 -

I have a better chance at sexing her when I pull an out of ordinary way of initiating.  But if I try seducing her by touching her all over, it doesn't work.  Lately my approach has been ripping off her pants, eating her pussy until she comes, so shes wet, then fucking the hell out of her.

I'm searching the interwebs and I see there are other women posting on forums about the same pill having the lack of sex affect. 

No wonder it's so efficient at birth control, it makes you not want to have sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10287261 -

The hormones in the pill are to blame I'd say. She should talk to the doc who prescribed them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10287414 -

Anonymous #6 said:
The hormones in the pill are to blame I'd say. She should talk to the doc who prescribed them.



QFT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10287477 -

Anonymous #1 said:
we tried the pull out method and that resulted in her having an abortion.... 
The lack of sex is seriously affecting our relationship.



So it's either no-sex-pill or no birth control at all?

I think you've left a dozen or so options unexplored.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10287500 -

Like abstinence? :robblerobble:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10287537 -

and what do you suggest wise guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10287610 -

:safesex:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10287882 -

Yeah, there are only about fifteen hundred types of condoms! :scream:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10288017 -

Condoms
:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10288127 -

Not having sex
:archiebunker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #10288179 -

Same thing in my opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #10288309 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Same thing in my opinion.



:sadyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10288654 -

Sounds to me like your just a queer with a tiny dick.

Buy a craigslist whore and bring her in for a 3some. If she doesn't start dripping on the spot, shes not right for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I love my girlfriend but..... *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10288914 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I've caught a 16 year old girl eyeing me up a few times
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,373 82 10/26/09 08:46 PM
by Anonymous
* Why is suicide illegal?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,972 47 10/24/10 09:12 AM
by Anonymous
* Always want to fight... Anonymous 462 15 10/02/10 03:55 PM
by Anonymous
* Quitting Anonymous 315 10 05/06/13 06:41 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,118 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 28 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.