Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Who else shivers when they're high?
    #10235682 -

Hi, I have low blood pressure, and I was wondering if someone could explain what happens when you smoke weed.

During the first half hour after it's in, I start shivering. I'm not really cold, but I shiver like I'm freezing. I wrap up in blankets or coats, and then get baking hot and the shivering subsides.

Am I the only one that's subject to this?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #10235806 -

HAHAHA! Not at all. I get it too but I'm not sure why. I refer to it as the bud shiver. It's a sign that I am really stoned, and I love it!


--------------------
No signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: ozsultan]
    #10235829 -

I get that a lot. It usually is the sign that I'm really stoned. If I am just sitting there, it almost becomes like a nervous twitch. I don't think it has to do with blood pressure, I think it has to do with your muscles. They get super tensed up from being soo high. But I'm not positive.


--------------------



"That's the vernacular, isn't it?" --Mrs. Peel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: the_drummer]
    #10236789 -

Sometimes I get it, or get cold as you say.  But after putting on a sweater or something I am fine.  Right before I take a hit of DMT I always get mad shakes too.


--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: Cannashroom]
    #10237502 -

i shiver after i pee, like 90% of the time.

is that weird?


--------------------
There's just one small problem...


...and it's a big one!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10239057 -

Being cold when it's not cold around you is a sign of anxiety a lot of the time. Smoke completely by yourself and see if you still get the shakes.

- rch


--------------------
Creator of The Ethnoring

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: rchtyp]
    #10239181 -

I don't shiver, Do you not smoke very often?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10240892 -

sometimes on alcy i get the shivers


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: Coaster]
    #10241637 -

i shiver sometimes when i'm really high, but then again, i always feel cold when i'm shivering as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #10243511 -

I have had that when I've smoked too much.

It was really uncontrollable a few times.  I though I'd smoked myself into sudden-onset Parkinson's Disease.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #10244739 -

I have had massive shiver fits after smoking, almost like I am going into shock, and I relate most likely to anxiety and being really really high.

It scares me tho b/c it feels like it hurts my heart.

It hasnt really happened for a few years, luckily. I really hate the feeling.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: MrBump]
    #10249427 -

happens to me too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else shivers when they're high? [Re: hdo3hc]
    #10250222 -

when im with certain people it happens, its anxiety. and my fucked up mind causes it. lol..when im alone it isnt a problem...unless im super high and sitting still. i didnt know until now if i was developing parkinsons or just stoned and paranoid, thanks!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hmmmmmm Is it Parkinsons? ZippoZM 284 2 12/16/14 12:21 AM
by Anonymous
* Acute toxic effects of ‘Ecstasy’ (MDMA) and related compounds: overview of pathophysiology and clini x7x_x7x 3,592 0 07/08/07 09:50 AM
by x7x_x7x
* ADHD doesn't exist and drugs do more harm than good: Doctor claims symptoms can have routine causes
( 1 2 3 all )
SneezingPenis 2,860 46 03/18/14 01:38 PM
by backfire16
* My Anxiety is killing me and I need help Led Zeppelin 1,999 4 08/05/10 08:58 AM
by eve69
* depression and meditation
( 1 2 all )
devappy 3,163 28 12/18/08 10:35 PM
by JCoke
* Protecting the brain and body while on amphetamines FrogWarrior 60,617 19 06/21/17 09:10 PM
by beforethedawn
* body temperature problems? eligal 3,239 9 02/06/06 07:54 AM
by gregorio
* uncontrollable shaking
( 1 2 all )
wearejellyfish 4,137 24 01/15/08 09:46 PM
by boxcarguy07

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,991 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.