Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Popeyes runs out of chicken o no.
    #10243065 -

""Popeyes ran out of chicken yesterday in Rochester, NY following a special on chicken. Besides the fact that this was a horrible news story to begin with, many people have felt that the story was also racist.""



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10243079 -

Sometimes me and my friend would go to Rochester and visit another friend who was at Eastman just so we could get garbage plates and Popeye's. I would be so pissed if I went there for Popeye's and they were fucking out of chicken.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: jewunit]
    #10243101 -

Yeah that would suck, but I don't think it's worth being on the news. lol. I guess they have to fill in time or something.

Chicken is great IMO, everyone loves it, white,black asians etc. :seriousbusiness:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10243111 -

Rochester is just like any other city. The local news sucks.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: jewunit]
    #10243151 -

That made me :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: jewunit]
    #10243171 -

being from rochester i thought this was funny as hell, and how is the local news shit, they just made fun of the nigs without even trying :rofl2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10243214 -

I love how the one lady opens her car door and starts yelling at the speaker after the automated message plays, even though all the employees had long since went home and nobody was there.  :lol:

:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #10243234 -

did they only interview black people?:rofl2:


--------------------
:hotidea::hotidea::hotidea:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: Groomies]
    #10243245 -

I went to a Carl's Jr. once and they ran out of fries. I was pissed.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: The_Ghost]
    #10243302 -

lordy lordy


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10243974 -

I AM SWIM said:
""many people have felt that the story was also racist.""





why?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10276867 -

This is pretty epic

"We were looking forward to this day.  I'm more disapointed than angry"

Plus, fat angry black woman yelling at the speaker to a recording FTW.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10276870 -

LOL, the chick on the right is about to crack up at the end.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10276983 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I AM SWIM said:
""many people have felt that the story was also racist.""





why?



Because it was white people doing the story, if it was done by B.E.T. it would be okay and would have actually been racist, as black people know even more  jokes about blacks than all the white people combined. Sad but true.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10276990 -





Because it was white people doing the story, if it was done by B.E.T. it would be okay and would have actually would have been racist, as black people know even more  jokes about blacks than all the white people combined. Sad but true.



You have to admit that it was funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10276998 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10276999 -

FeedingMyDreams said:


Because it was white people doing the story, if it was done by B.E.T. it would be okay and would have actually would have been racist, as black people know even more  jokes about blacks than all the white people combined. Sad but true.



You have to admit that it was funny.



Not to me, I work with lots of black people, I live in mostly black area and I'm the only white person in my apartment building.  There are a few other white people in this complex not much though.  It's just food :shrug: Chicken is a very popular choice of meat regardless of race.  They don't treat me any different why should I act or think indifferent towards them?


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10277000 -

well that got fucked, I'm not fixing it. :crankey:


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10277033 -

American news is fucking awful, and the rejected customers sounded like some of the dumbest people on earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Popeyes runs out of chicken o no. [Re: druqs]
    #10277034 -

They are but so are the people who run the stores, it happens though nothing to get worked up about like they did.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rochester..... creekfreek 764 7 01/08/09 06:40 PM
by creekfreek
* Chicken Tic Tac Toe
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 3,027 25 10/22/05 09:49 PM
by Bi0TeK
* I Dreamt A Black Girl Taught Me To Run Uphill Jackal 2,213 13 11/18/03 11:12 AM
by Anonymous
* Popeye in CGI SprewellSleeve 312 1 09/26/09 10:47 PM
by myco_mikey_mo
* Man raised by chickens. tomu 1,301 10 07/11/04 04:28 PM
by OldSpice
* The LSD chicken
( 1 2 all )
sui 4,546 22 10/09/05 05:00 PM
by IgnatiusJReilly
* define what it means to be a racist
( 1 2 3 all )
oDin 5,279 46 11/19/03 12:34 AM
by Rose
* Babie chickens :-)
( 1 2 all )
G a n j a 6,579 30 02/13/03 11:10 PM
by AJ420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,311 topic views. 6 members, 4 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.