Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
instruments....
    #10222838 -

this is a thread to get to know eachother musically......does anybody here play any instruments, if so then what instrument and what genre of music do you like to play????? have any recordings or videos of yourself solo, or with your band (especially if you wrote the music)????i groove the drums but dont have anything to record me with/ i like to play alot of classic rock but also /metal/blues/alternative/progressive
:band:
and i would also like to know if you can play trippin' i have tried but its so loud that i got very paranoid and stopped... so i dont really know if i could or not, id assume i could maybe not as good as normal.....it must be awsome making your own music in the psychedelic trance....but being on stage during a gig after taking a few hits  like hendrix or members from the doors or the dead did....IDK about THAT!!!!
:lsd:


--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #10222846 -

i play blues harp [mediocre] and the tin-whistle [poorly]


--------------------



Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: canid]
    #10222863 -

i'm no musician, but my old lady plays one hell of a skin flute:thumbup:


--------------------
FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN! TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES!!!


LIVIN THE LIFE!!!


"WE KNOCK NIGGAS OUT AND MAKE EM BOUNCE LIKE RICKY HATTON"- IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: brainsOplenty]
    #10222899 -

:rimshot:


--------------------



Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: canid]
    #10222954 -

I can play any kind of drums, and most percussion instruments. I play pretty much every genre of music that I can think of.
:dancingbacon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10222978 -

I play guitar, piano, and woodwinds, shakuhachi mostly.
As for playing while tripping, I prefer to turn on the synthesizer  :reachforthelasers:


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: satyr]
    #10223006 -

I've played guitar for about 15 years. I like metal, Pantera, old metalica.:rockon:

I play just about everything though.


--------------------
Welcome to Costco.....I love you.





***All communications from this avatar are fictitious and should be treated as such.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: Green2whitethumb]
    #10223017 -

I play a 5-string Electric Mandolin :smile:



I like to play Dead.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: memes]
    #10223048 -

i tried playing my girlfriends clarinet and i can't even get the sound out it's so hard


--------------------

3 At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.4 An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin.
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: kikthecan]
    #10223283 -

I'm a drummer, but I started writing my own songs in Logic about a few months ago, I've never played piano or anything so i just take it step by step, this is what I've come out with though www.myspace.com/sebastianslogic


--------------------
the bigger your pupils are, the more you see... right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: kikthecan]
    #10223287 -

i play trumpet mainly, any brass, piano, and shitty guitar&sitar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: Zefiron]
    #10223299 -

i fucks with the guitar, beats and the keyboard been at it for over a year besides the keyboard which ive basically just fiddled around with i got a myspace.com/ayobro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: Konyap]
    #10223312 -

started playing guitar about 6 months ago.
still not happy with my skill level but I'm improving.
can also play ukulele.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: SampaJasli]
    #10223319 -

ahh yes the ukulele you only need one of those

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: SampaJasli]
    #10223344 -

SampaJasli said:
started playing guitar about 6 months ago.
still not happy with my skill level but I'm improving.
can also play ukulele.


the ukulele...thats an interesting one!!! very cool.


--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #10223575 -

i encourage anyone who likes playing instruments to get a ukulele.

i got the cheapest one imaginable which was 30 bucks.
if you like the uke, you can always upgrade later.

theyre very portable and kind of a crowd pleaser.
plus you can cover almost any song imaginable.
there are several really good ukulele sites that have tabs and information.
you can be playing songs in no time because the chords aren't that tricky and in many cases they're downright simple.

ill link to a uke cover when i grow the balls to put one on youtube.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: instruments.... [Re: SampaJasli]
    #10223598 -

I just got back from playing a gig... I played guitar and sang, as well as playing the djembe with another guy who was playing guitar and singing.

I write songs and play different styles...

I've uploaded songs on here before. Kinda drunk so I don't really feel like searching for them or uploading them again :confused:


--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:


:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I got a Kala ukulele for Christmas starfire_xes 317 4 12/24/10 06:56 PM
by starfire_xes
* Learning to play my first instrument
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
dontknow 6,123 120 03/30/14 01:26 PM
by Music Man
* Just ordered a ukulele xaeviax 440 9 09/13/11 02:22 PM
by KremrBigSikter
* someone please awnser this quickly... ukulele question habitat0789 638 3 03/23/07 08:39 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Do you play an instrument? Which one(s)?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Shroomerette 3,340 74 04/02/11 11:08 PM
by Shroomerette
* The Official Ukulele Thread!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
i like cow poo 4,220 60 09/30/14 10:50 PM
by Mike_yy
* What are some instruments I can get cheap or easily make?
( 1 2 all )
Shroomopotamus 2,850 37 01/14/13 04:12 AM
by Cavemen
* What kind of instruments you's all play?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Krazent 3,051 71 03/06/15 06:40 AM
by vinsue

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,008 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 272 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.