Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview
    #10199714 -


This is about Mr. Psychor's Rube Goldberg machines.
Happy 4/20!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Edited by Apollyphelion (04/20/09 05:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10199764 -

:gameover::whatwhat::gameover::whatwhat::gameover::whatwhat:


hehehe awesome!


--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: tomnl]
    #10199773 -


Gaystapo


Mr. Psychor


Donald Drake.
----------------------------------------------------

These are all people who live in Fancy Fun House, kind of  a halfway house for Artists that were maimed by mainstream media.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10199827 -

Basically, I'm REALLY REELY RLY (O RLY?)
CRAZY FUCKING CRAZY.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10199834 -

Good Morning, Mr. Drake.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10199846 -

Happy 4/20, MTT!
How'd you like the video?

(They should get better; first time using editing equipment and Revealing the personality of Mr. Psychor)

Time for Video Replies to Popular Videos!

you can call me Donald!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10199854 -

I like Mr. Drake better.

Formality is the new informality.

Video is great, as per usual.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10199860 -

you and your alter egos are victims of plastic


--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10199862 -

Well if you Must, Mister Tripper.:bow:

I'm glad you liked the video!
(kind always nervous about displaying new material)

I have Mr. Drake names!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10199919 -

4/20!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10200052 -

mr psychor needs DEEEEEEP spiritual healing
in the form of a gentle tape measure
and a motivational DVD entitled "2012"

:grin:


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: ChairmanMeow]
    #10200153 -

2112 really, your discovery!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: twighead]
    #10200168 -

Wobbly A Productions is going to do a documentary
on
HOW TO SURVIVE THE 2012 APOCOLYPSE.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10200216 -

Apollyphelion said:
Basically, I'm REALLY REELY RLY (O RLY?)
CRAZY FUCKING CRAZY.



I don't think so


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10200245 -

AmericanPsycho said:
Apollyphelion said:
Basically, I'm REALLY REELY RLY (O RLY?)
CRAZY FUCKING CRAZY.



I don't think so



The number of people that think this,
is easily not above 50. :thumbup:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10200459 -

"the 21 year old shaman raver candy kids that get all spiritual with their hello kitty stuff"

I about pissed myself at that point


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: fee]
    #10200492 -

:lol:
I'm trying to think of a good popular Youtube video Mr. Psychor can respond to.:strokebeard:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10200507 -

Insanity at the fun level


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: danlennon3]
    #10200512 -

Exact Precise Concise!
Healthy Madness has Methods.
Except for the Gaystapo Conspiracy:tinfoil:


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bowl Packer Model Number B Preview [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #10200529 -

Well to be honest, the video isn't informative at all about the process of buiding the machines, the preview has acid drops all over it and I left out a segment.

Stay Tuned in turned on and dripped drip drip drip goes the water.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mr. Psychor's Bowl Packer :Model Number A: Rube Goldberg Machine
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Apollyphelion 7,621 90 04/17/09 03:54 PM
by Apollyphelion
* Mr. Psychor vs Euros!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 2,190 55 10/11/09 04:14 PM
by blkjkrabbit
* Mr. Psychor VS. Boxxybabee
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 2,115 28 04/29/09 11:45 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Packers VS Cowboys
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 1,233 27 11/29/07 11:39 PM
by RobMarley420
* I'M MR. FUCKING PSYCHOR, PLEASED TO MEET YOU!!1009
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 1,009 23 08/15/09 06:47 PM
by Apollyphelion
* Mr. Psychor Has A Retard He Wants To Get Famous (Video in First Post) Apollyphelion 901 13 04/26/09 03:53 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Do you preview your posts?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 2,620 40 02/13/08 09:54 PM
by addy
* The Packers are gonna win there division next year... Hitman203 768 13 04/26/06 07:52 PM
by Left Nut City

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,977 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.