Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Merkin]
    #10121941 -

:rofl2: Ok funny story. On my way to school this morning on the train.....what did I find? Another cute girl sitting across from me on her fucking Ipod! I thought about this thread and devised a plan to talk to her. After 5 min or so of awkwardly glancing at eachother from time to time, I calmly pulled out my binder. I ripped a piece of paper in half and wrote

Excuse me, I have a problem.....how do you start a conversation with a cute girl who wont get off her Ipod

She got a big grin and took her Ipod off. We talked the whole 40 min ride (she was off to work). Sadly she had a boyfriend, but still got in some Playa experience ya know:shrug: thx for the encouragement guys :rockon:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (04/07/09 08:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: altershroom]
    #10121973 -

maybe she was listening so she didnt have to talk to you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: milkman]
    #10121982 -

what a funny story for her to tell her friends


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10121996 -

Music is more interesting than whatever you have to say :vaped:


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Boom]
    #10121999 -

I only take off my head phones when I'm around people I want to talk to. Also, not everyone who wears headphones most of the time listens to shitty music.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Boom]
    #10122442 -

Telling people to go fuck themselves seems a bit anti social and impersonal to me. Kind of contradict yourself there.

Next I don't see why pointing out a brand (ipod) has anything to do with it. It would be any MP3 player, and as someone else said I would rather listen to music (whatever music I damn well please) instead of listening to ppl on there cell phones, or rude people.


--------------------
My Trade List


I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. 
    Hunter S. Thompson



I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
~Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #10122461 -

Ima Trooper said:
I wish I had an Ipod or some type of mp3 player. I'm the only person I know who doesn't have one. I'm also kinda drunk.:awesome:



dude its cool, i don't have one either, if i did have one, i would probably be listening everywhere i go.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10122589 -

Tea said:
:rofl2: Ok funny story. On my way to school this morning on the train.....what did I find? Another cute girl sitting across from me on her fucking Ipod! I thought about this thread and devised a plan to talk to her. After 5 min or so of awkwardly glancing at eachother from time to time, I calmly pulled out my binder. I ripped a piece of paper in half and wrote

Excuse me, I have a problem.....how do you start a conversation with a cute girl who wont get off her Ipod

She got a big grin and took her Ipod off. We talked the whole 40 min ride (she was off to work). Sadly she had a boyfriend, but still got in some Playa experience ya know:shrug: thx for the encouragement guys :rockon:



hahaha nice.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #10122597 -

I always have my headphones on because I'd rather listen to music than deal with most people...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #10122610 -

Ive never bought one, always have people bring stuff they want to trade or sell cheap (could be stolen..I don't care) so I have like 3 mp3 players, a portable dvd player, laptop ect all obtained in this way.


--------------------
My Trade List


I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. 
    Hunter S. Thompson



I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
~Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10123241 -

Tea said:
:rofl2: Ok funny story. On my way to school this morning on the train.....what did I find? Another cute girl sitting across from me on her fucking Ipod! I thought about this thread and devised a plan to talk to her. After 5 min or so of awkwardly glancing at eachother from time to time, I calmly pulled out my binder. I ripped a piece of paper in half and wrote

Excuse me, I have a problem.....how do you start a conversation with a cute girl who wont get off her Ipod

She got a big grin and took her Ipod off. We talked the whole 40 min ride (she was off to work). Sadly she had a boyfriend, but still got in some Playa experience ya know:shrug: thx for the encouragement guys :rockon:



:borat:


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My new iPod got me iPissed.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,396 29 08/05/04 02:46 AM
by Grovesk8ter
* Free iPod Yeah i know these things suck but help me out people steely_dan 2,392 16 12/05/04 07:36 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Getting an Ipod
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 4,370 39 01/14/05 04:21 PM
by Redstorm
* I gotta get me an iPod Delyrium 1,086 13 07/14/04 01:42 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Headphones?
( 1 2 all )
Flashback 3,362 24 01/25/05 05:14 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* What kind of Portable speaker(s) should i get for my Ipod? MycoJunkie 1,816 10 04/03/05 08:38 PM
by Redstorm
* Ipod Thin White Duke 752 16 12/05/04 12:19 PM
by downforpot
* damn ipod song highoman 961 8 03/29/05 05:52 PM
by Locus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,245 topic views. 0 members, 175 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.