Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #10120734 -

thirdtragedy said:
Tea said:
Sorry its just frustrating. Its a horrible feeling seeing a cute girl and wanting to talk to her. How am i supposed to do that if her Ipod is on? I can even see some of them give me some signals ya know? Like the whole hair trick, or just little things that try to spice up their image :smirk:

Its like. Turn of your fucking Ipod so i can flirt with you women:foreheadslap:.




Go up to them and ask them what they are listening to ?



See thats just akward, Ive tried that route and I cant help but wonder if they are thinking......

"Stfu so i can listen to annoying no talent rap artists brag about how great they are"

or

"Wow.....I sure am glad this creeper interrupted my music to start this interesting conversation"


:shrug:Sometimes my social anxiety can get the upper hand.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120754 -

What if you ask her and she is like oh i am listening to ______ (insert your favorite band here)" and you hit it off? You know.. it is risky but what do you really have to lose? And if she is a bitch do you really think she will ever see her again anyways?

edit: i am drunk and typed it sloppy


--------------------



Edited by thirdtragedy (04/07/09 02:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: thirdtragedy]
    #10120766 -

thirdtragedy said:
What if you ask her and she is like oh i am listening to ______ (insert your favorite band here)" and you hit it off? You know.. it is risky but what do you really have to lose? And if she is a bitch do you really think she will ever see her again anyways?

edit: i am drunk and typed it sloppy



The best conversations with girls flow naturally, with a cheezy joke or pick up line. I once walked into a book store and told a girl.


"Excuse me.....This is embarassing but I seem to have lost my phone number, Could i get yours?"


:shrug: Made for a good laugh, and a fake number :lol:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120929 -

Tea said:
Every now and then, ill take my Ipod with me to listen to when im walking around. This is only 20% of the time however. Have you ever met someone who ALWAYS has their fucking Ipod on. Its like they cant walk for one hour inside their own head? Its fucking annoying, and the ones who always do it tend to listen to shitty music.

How the fuck am i supposed to start an interesting/intellectual conversation with a girl, if she is listening to gay ass hip hop about DroooGz and sex. Not only does that type of music suck, but listening to it 24/7 must really take a tole on their personality. Shut off your fucking Ipods you unsocial fucks. This ties hand in hand with why I hate texting. Society is so impersonal, Go fuck yourself :gc:
.......I feel better, thx for listening



agreed.

Tea - you've been making alot of great posts lately!


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120933 -

You're putting too way much effort into it.  What I find to work best is to punch her in the ovaries and take her wallet. Give me a fake number now, bitch.


--------------------
Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system.  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Corn sucks goats ass. -RR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10120981 -

Tea said:
Sorry its just frustrating. Its a horrible feeling seeing a cute girl and wanting to talk to her. How am i supposed to do that if her Ipod is on? I can even see some of them give me some signals ya know? Like the whole hair trick, or just little things that try to spice up their image :smirk:




Maybe they don't feel like talking to some random guy in the subway. I know when I'm in public like that and listening to headphones I like to go into my own little world and don't want people bothering me, and I'm not even a chick.
And if you wanted her attention... you could always I dunno... wave. I think you're making a big deal out of nothing personally.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10120997 -

Or better yet, why not just try talking to one of the other thousand women that don't have headphones on?


--------------------
Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system.  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Corn sucks goats ass. -RR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: MikeyD]
    #10121024 -

MikeyD said:
Or better yet, why not just try talking to one of the other thousand women that don't have headphones on?



:strokebeard:

That may just be crazy enough to work.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Boom]
    #10121036 -

I listed to books from Audible on my iPod.


--------------------
Place the patty on a sesame seed bun, in accordance to the principle of balance as mentioned by the Buddha. This may be an ordinary bun, but a true ninja prefers to toast the bun lightly in order to better savor the flavor of his burger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10121638 -

Yeah, the quality of mp3 and as apple names them mp4 are low quality formats too. I mean, to add with the shit most of these people have on their iPods the lossy format sucks.

I look at the lossy format limitations to be offset by the shear amount of awesome music I have found online since pre-Napster days. So it's all good I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: altershroom]
    #10121667 -

I live in a poor rural community several hours drive from any population center. I never see iPod wires here. When I do drive into the big city, it's always shocking how many folks have iPod buds, have cell phones plastered to their ears. One more layer between person and person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Shroomism]
    #10121698 -

Shroomism said:
Maybe they don't feel like talking to some random guy in the subway. I know when I'm in public like that and listening to headphones I like to go into my own little world and don't want people bothering me, and I'm not even a chick.
And if you wanted her attention... you could always I dunno... wave. I think you're making a big deal out of nothing personally.




--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Boom]
    #10121708 -

blasphemy



--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10121718 -

Tea said:
PyroBurns said:
You've been becoming an angry person lately Tea.




Lies and slander. Just when im bored /lonely/ or have no tea in my system.

......im human :facepalm: (and 100% sober these days, you bet your ass i get cranky from time to time)



I hear you on this I have abstained from pot for the past 5 days and am continuing until I reach a month and a half, fuck do I get agitated quickly.  But I still drink green tea and yerba like a monster


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #10121721 -

echoes73 said:
Tea said:
PyroBurns said:
You've been becoming an angry person lately Tea.




Lies and slander. Just when im bored /lonely/ or have no tea in my system.

......im human :facepalm: (and 100% sober these days, you bet your ass i get cranky from time to time)



I hear you on this I have abstained from pot for the past 5 days and am continuing until I reach a month and a half, fuck do I get agitated quickly.  But I still drink green tea and yerba like a monster




5 days.......come talk to me in a year and a half :gc:




jk, :hug: seriously though, probation is quite a mountain to climb


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10121745 -

Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off.


--------------------

Edited by MR14 (04/07/09 09:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Boom]
    #10121755 -

I got a small mp3 player, forget the name. Only faggy fanboys buy apple.


--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: stedenko]
    #10121776 -

fanboys know good technology


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: King Koopa]
    #10121788 -

I take my mp3 player everywhere, I get bored without music and don't like talking to random freaks on the street.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shut your fucking Ipods off. [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10121806 -

:haha:


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My new iPod got me iPissed.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,397 29 08/05/04 04:46 AM
by Grovesk8ter
* Free iPod Yeah i know these things suck but help me out people steely_dan 2,392 16 12/05/04 09:36 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Getting an Ipod
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 4,370 39 01/14/05 06:21 PM
by Redstorm
* I gotta get me an iPod Delyrium 1,086 13 07/14/04 03:42 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Headphones?
( 1 2 all )
Flashback 3,362 24 01/25/05 07:14 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* What kind of Portable speaker(s) should i get for my Ipod? MycoJunkie 1,816 10 04/03/05 10:38 PM
by Redstorm
* Ipod Thin White Duke 752 16 12/05/04 02:19 PM
by downforpot
* damn ipod song highoman 961 8 03/29/05 07:52 PM
by Locus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,246 topic views. 7 members, 208 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.