Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I need advice
    #1003483 -

I would like somebody to be very descriptive on how to hunt P. Cubes, I live in northern Texas, there was a brief cold rain last night at 7:00 pm, its about 65 degrees outside, I know a pasture were there are cows and horses, when would be the perfect time to go hunt for them, last time I tried this it was one of the craziest nights of my life, it involved cops, attack dogs, and 1 pissed off Texas Longhorn bull. These are the materials I have:

Paper cups for storing
A flashlight/magnifying glass 007 type gadget
Tongs
Scissors
Patty flipper

Anything else I need, please let me know.
:confused: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need advice [Re: MushroomHunta]
    #1003518 -

A brain, you forgot a brain. J/K. I think it maybe a little cold, do you know if cubensis even grow in your area? If you do decide to go, first of all, if you are smart and polite about it, you could try asking the person that owns the property if they would mind if you were on it. Night picking always seemed way to difficult, and you are more likely to get caught if you are using a flashlight.


--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need advice [Re: MushroomHunta]
    #1003685 -

LOLOLOLOL A PATTY FLIPPER. I like that one!

Seriously, do some reading and you should be able to find them with no problems. The information you're looking for is more than avaliable. Go look. I've said it once, and I'll say it a million times, We're not here to spoon feed you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need advice [Re: MushroomHunta]
    #1004462 -

Its more fun w/o the patty flipper...Just remember to eat your hands before you wash them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need advice [Re: MushroomHunta]
    #1006089 -

LOL patty flipper thats a new one!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* To go or not to go? That is the question. (advice) ***UPDATE*** Nexus555 1,177 9 08/26/10 03:14 PM
by 9John4Hunter1
* advice please... cheezy_terror 619 5 06/02/05 08:55 PM
by ryanvergel
* Hunting in SE melbourne - need advice Shattered 2,201 7 06/14/12 12:08 PM
by Rowen_Shroomfoot
* Im in Texas, need advice. Anonymous 1,305 3 07/01/04 01:35 AM
by kotik
* First Time Picking... Need Advice JayBin 1,483 2 03/06/02 09:43 PM
by kozz
* Advice on manuer mush please... nimrodd 933 1 10/15/02 08:21 AM
by Gumby
* Need some advices T0aD 1,390 14 07/28/02 09:36 PM
by T0aD
* need picking advice on private property wacked 2,308 12 01/09/03 03:06 PM
by megaman3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,056 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.