Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Im in Texas, need advice.
    #2845509 - 07/01/04 12:55 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

* on a random note, 1 minute ago I just turned 17, whoo hoo! *

Ok, I visit my dad every year for texas, and I just recently started mushroom hunting last month or 2 and have taken a great interest in finding active and non active mushrooms. I'm trying to get a hold of some active mushrooms at the moment. My location right now is Glaveston Island, about 2 hours south of Houston at the very bottum of texas on the shore. I read that on the Gulf Coast which is where I am at I can find Copelandia cyanescens or Psilocybe Cubensis. There is a cow field near me, but I'm a little scared of tresspassing and/or being attacked my the cows. Since I am on vacation I am by myself so I have to take extreme caution when doing this.

I need some advice on where else I can find these 2 types of mushrooms here on the gulf. I would also appreciate any other useful advice you reccomend.

-cappy

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: Im in Texas, need advice. [Re: ]
    #2845566 - 07/01/04 01:30 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

You may want to lie and edit that "random note" of yours to say you have just turned 18 as the forum rules states you must be 18 and above to use this forum. Just a friendly reminder hehe.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
    #2845657 - 07/01/04 02:08 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

There is no where else to find wiles cubes and copes. Only cow fields.There are SOO many places to go hunting within a 20 mile range of where you are. Go drive around the country and spot fields and find a place to park and either ask permission from the farmer or go in the middle of the night when the conditions are right.

And like someone said you might want to edit out the fact that you are.................

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2845934 - 07/01/04 03:35 AM (13 years, 22 days ago)

if farmers in texas are anything like farmers in florida, I would not expect too many to allow you to go on their fields.

Too many cow-tipping bumpkins have ruined it for the rest of us, and some are anti-drug, and already know why they find strangers on their fields sometimes, and find shit like shirts, shoes, cans, wrappers, etc from sloppy hunters and cow tippers.

Although, give it a try. We knew a few "farmers" that had a crappy piece of land, but like 8 cows, and they let us visit once in a while.

--------------------
music: myspace.com/soundscientists
I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf.

No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification