Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I pissed in my roommates body wash
    #10029698 -

Man my roommate cracks me up. He's this scrawny little faggot, (posts here by the name Oxyg3n).


So I was sittin on a bean bag naked eatin cheetos trying to figure out what I can do to get back at this googly-eyed excuse for a 30 year old virgin and it hit me!

:einstein:

I'll piss in this mother fucker's body wash!!!

So I held it up to the cunt hairs on my chinni chin chin and squeezed until my lady balls could squeeze no moar.

The end

:gameover:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I pissed in my roommates body wash [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10029727 -

not funny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I pissed in my roommates body wash [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10030881 -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This post pretty much made my day.

I thought that guy who posted "My roommate pissed in my body wash" was kind of a douche. I would have taken her toothbrush and cleaned the toilet with it. I would have wasted no time in getting my revenge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I pissed in my roommates body wash [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10030990 -

Even I thought that was lame. And that hardly needs explaining at all. :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I pissed in my roommates body wash [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10031109 -

i thought we were making fun of tripidty now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I pissed in my roommates body wash [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10031343 -

Anonymous #3 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This post pretty much made my day.

I thought that guy who posted "My roommate pissed in my body wash" was kind of a douche. I would have taken her toothbrush and cleaned the toilet with it. I would have wasted no time in getting my revenge.



your day must have sucked elephantitis balls


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I pissed in my roommates body wash [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10034499 -

:snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I pissed in my roommates body wash [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10034681 -

Sounds like an asshole, he probably deserved it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I pissed in my roommates body wash [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10034961 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Even I thought that was lame. And that hardly needs explaining at all. :mad:



-GTFO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I pissed in my roommates body wash [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10034980 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Please follow the forum rules.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FunkyFungus.org Australian website Anonymous 250 5 03/23/08 03:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Do you feel comfortable posting in here? Anonymous 221 7 06/02/08 06:57 AM
by Anonymous
* RAGE THREAD
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 761 30 01/26/09 02:09 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm 22, and I've only slept with 3 women.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,382 57 03/26/08 11:37 AM
by Anonymous
* when is the last time bobo got laid? Anonymous 510 18 11/28/07 01:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Concerning Ratci...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 3,179 100 11/19/08 09:23 PM
by Anonymous
* My girlfriend is a juggalo
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,013 92 08/25/09 07:50 PM
by Anonymous
* Fuck Vandago
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 2,029 112 12/16/09 02:37 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
471 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.