Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Change one word (anteater thread 2)
    #10005082 -

Change only one word in this sentence. The next person change only one word in the new sentence, but it can't be the same word the person changed before you. So on and so forth. This is a re-do from Llamanose's original thread.
Here is the sentence.

The chicken sandwich I had for lunch was really quite delicious.


ANTEAAATTEERS!

Edited by psilyguy (03/19/09 11:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: psilyguy]
    #10005091 -

The chicken sandwich I had for lunch was really quite moldy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: Ubi]
    #10005098 -

The puppy sandwich i had for lunhc was really quite moldy.


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: Ubi]
    #10005100 -

The ostrich sandwich I had for lunch was really quite moldy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #10005113 -

The ostrich milkshake i had for lunch was really quite moldy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #10005114 -

The ostrich milkshake I gargled for lunch was really quite moldy.


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Edited by Llamanose (03/19/09 11:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: Llamanose]
    #10005120 -

The ostrich anteater I gargled for lunch was really quite moldy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10005125 -

Anus ostrich anteater I gargled for lunch was really quite moldy.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: Llamanose]
    #10005129 -

the ostrich vagina i had for hanukkah was really quite moldy.


--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: twighead]
    #10005136 -

Anus ostrich anteater I googled for lunch was really quite moldy.

[anyone420 you did that totally wrong lol]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: seek]
    #10005139 -

Anus ostrich anteater I anteater for lunch was really quite moldy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: seek]
    #10005141 -

Anus ostrich anteater I googled during lunch was really quite moldy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10005145 -

Anus ostrich anteater anteater anteater for lunch was really quite moldy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: psilyguy]
    #10005149 -

new rule! you can't change the same word the person before you changed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: psilyguy]
    #10005150 -

Anus ostrich anteater anteater anteater for lunch was really quite anteater.


--------------------

Edited by I AM SWIM (03/19/09 11:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10005151 -

I AM SWIM said:
Anus ostrich anteater I anteater for lunch was really quite moldy.




Anus ostrich anteater anteater anteater anteater lunch anteater anteater anteater anteater.

You guys are no fun.

I'm going to go drink.



--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10005157 -

I AM SWIM said:
Anus ostrich anteater anteater anteater for anteater was really quite anteater.




--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: twighead]
    #10005161 -

Anus ostrich anteater anteater anteater for anteater was really anteater anteater.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10005167 -

Anus ostrich anteater anteater anteater for anteater Anus really anteater anteater.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word in the sentence re-do [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10005170 -

Anus ostrich anteater anteater anteater for anteater anus anteater anteater anteater.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bye Shroomery.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ROFL_my_ WAFFLE 4,063 76 09/14/11 04:12 AM
by mellowparty
* ostrich riding?
( 1 2 all )
jokefox 3,036 22 06/26/10 05:51 PM
by jokefox
* Cooking with ostrich
( 1 2 all )
Crasher 2,978 23 08/06/09 02:48 AM
by I AM SWIM
* Anteater thread!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Llamanose 2,228 60 09/05/09 12:31 AM
by jewunit
* Salvador Dali Taking His Anteater for a Walk P-O 1,078 5 06/23/10 01:40 AM
by HopanDubMan
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Poll re the "Post the first word" Thread (Redo) Supernova 1,065 6 12/24/04 08:44 AM
by Supernova
* fortyounces2freedom Stop making threads!
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,469 32 07/22/04 01:59 PM
by 40oz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,701 topic views. 5 members, 39 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.