Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10004972 -

I AM SWIM said:
This thread is now about anteaters!





dood, i LOVE :heart: :eek: :heart: ANTEATERS!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10004973 -

Re-do!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10004974 -

Anteaters are the four mammal species of the suborder Vermilingua commonly known for eating ants and termites. Together with the sloths, they compose the order Pilosa. The name "anteater" is also colloquially applied to the unrelated antbear, numbat, echidna, and pangolin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: psilyguy]
    #10004976 -

psilyguy said:
:nonono:

you change the already changed sentence, not the original sentence :facepalm:



Each sentence in my last post is a change of the previous one but not the original.

The chicken sandwich I ate during lunch was, really, very delicious.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: tpihkal]
    #10004989 -

:facepalm:    Dammit, you guys.  I expect this kind of crap in OTD.    :grrr:


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Adden]
    #10005001 -

S_2 said:
Anteaters are the four mammal species of the suborder Vermilingua commonly known for eating ants and termites. Together with the sloths, they compose the order Pilosa. The name "anteater" is also colloquially applied to the unrelated antbear, numbat, echidna, and pangolin.



Huh, thats interesting.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Llamanose]
    #10005002 -

Shop for: half pint jars

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Llamanose]
    #10005003 -

Hey man I'm just following your rules.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10005005 -

K, fine.



--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10005011 -

jewunit said:
Hey man I'm just following your rules.




Change just one word in this sentence, the next person changes ANOTHER word, and so on...


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Llamanose]
    #10005012 -

i drew a picture to illustrate my love for anteaters.  and this is it.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Llamanose]
    #10005014 -

I ate an ant back in high school once :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #10005015 -

little known fact, anteaters often apply hot pink lipstick to their rectums.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Llamanose]
    #10005022 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10005024 -

that one doesn't have a caption. :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Llamanose]
    #10005025 -

Llamanose said:
jewunit said:
Hey man I'm just following your rules.




Change just one word in this sentence, the next person changes ANOTHER   word, and so on...



Change just one word in this sentence, the next person changes another word, and so on...

That's what I've been doing to whole time man, but if you want to start again I'll play along. There I made my change.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10005035 -

jewunit said:
Llamanose said:
jewunit said:
Hey man I'm just following your rules.




Change just one word in this sentence, the next person changes ANOTHER word, and so on...



Change just one word in this sentence, the next person changes anotherword, and so on...

That's what I've been doing to whole time man.




Nevermind, this thread is about anteaters now.



--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10005037 -

What the fuck, I've edited my post, but the edit isn't showing up :crankey:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10005040 -

God damn, now it shows up, what the hell.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10005046 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bye Shroomery.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ROFL_my_ WAFFLE 4,063 76 09/14/11 04:12 AM
by mellowparty
* Salvador Dali Taking His Anteater for a Walk P-O 1,078 5 06/23/10 01:40 AM
by HopanDubMan
* Change one word (anteater thread 2)
( 1 2 3 all )
psilyguy 1,701 44 03/20/09 01:41 AM
by Innoculus
* Anteater appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
s240779 5,580 109 08/27/11 08:16 PM
by Fungal-one
* fox new VS the blasphemy challenge lololololol
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,070 34 01/30/07 12:20 AM
by Riboflavin
* ^^^^^
( 1 2 3 all )
Teddypaul 1,599 48 07/24/07 08:18 AM
by cmetrip
* Man feels 1,000 women's breasts, each briefly captured on video
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
s240779 6,992 97 11/24/12 01:48 PM
by Adden
* rate my cock *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
s240779 22,065 292 01/05/18 04:21 PM
by psi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,228 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.