Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Anteater thread!
    #10004861 -

Ready?  Change just one word in this sentence, the next person changes another word, and so on...    :seriousbusiness:



  The chicken sandwich I had for lunch was, really, quite delicious.


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Edited by Llamanose (03/19/09 11:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Llamanose]
    #10004883 -

The chicken sandwich I fucked for lunch was ,really, quite delicious.


--------------------
The oval office and the lobby probably listen to Fugazi,
singin' "this one's ours lets take another",
and then they dance away clean like Savion Glover.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: badphish]
    #10004890 -

badphish said:
The chicken sandwich I fucked for lunch was ,really, quite delicious.



The chicken sandwich I had for lunch was, really, quite delicious.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: badphish]
    #10004891 -

The lady sandwich I fucked for lunch was, really quite delicious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: psilyguy]
    #10004899 -

The chicken sandwich I had for lunch was, really, quite delicious.


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Deekay]
    #10004907 -

The chicken sandwich I ate for lunch was, really, quite delicious.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10004917 -

you guys suck at this.

the chicken liver I ate for lunch was, really, quite delicious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10004918 -

The chicken sandwich I ate at lunch was, really, quite delicous.

The chicken sandwich I ate during lunc was, really, quite delicious.

So on and so forth.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10004929 -

:nonono:

you change the already changed sentence, not the original sentence :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10004931 -

The chicken sandwich I ate during lunc was, really, quite delicious.

The chicken sandwich I ate durin lunc was, really, quite delicious.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10004939 -

jewunit said:
The chicken sandwich I ate for lunch was, really, quite delicious.



jewunit said:
The chicken sandwich I ate at lunch was, really, quite delicous.

The chicken sandwich I ate during lunc was, really, quite delicious.

So on and so forth.






--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: badphish]
    #10004946 -

badphish said:
The chicken sandwich I fucked for lunch was ,really, quite delicious.




The kitten sandwich I fucked for lunch was, really, quite delicious.


--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: jewunit]
    #10004947 -

jewunit said:
The chicken sandwich I ate for lunch was, really, quite delicious.



jewunit said:
The chicken sandwich I ate at lunch was, really, quite delicous.

The chicken sandwich I ate during lunc was, really, quite delicious.

So on and so forth.



:ilold:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Llamanose]
    #10004955 -

I had noodle soup for lunch.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Llamanose]
    #10004958 -

Cinderella had two step-'watermelons', who were very 'smelly' to her. So her fairy god'toilet' turned her pumpkin into a big 'fanny', and dragged her off to the 'poop'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10004959 -

i had a chicken and bean soup with crackers.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #10004961 -

That sounds pretty tasty.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #10004964 -

This thread is now about anteaters!



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10004968 -

it was alright, for being from a can.  the chicken was like a spicy chicken sausage, so that was cool.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Change one word, make a new sentence, [Re: Adden]
    #10004971 -

yay, it WAS my birthday!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bye Shroomery.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ROFL_my_ WAFFLE 4,063 76 09/14/11 04:12 AM
by mellowparty
* Salvador Dali Taking His Anteater for a Walk P-O 1,078 5 06/23/10 01:40 AM
by HopanDubMan
* Change one word (anteater thread 2)
( 1 2 3 all )
psilyguy 1,701 44 03/20/09 01:41 AM
by Innoculus
* Anteater appreciation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
s240779 5,580 109 08/27/11 08:16 PM
by Fungal-one
* fox new VS the blasphemy challenge lololololol
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,070 34 01/30/07 12:20 AM
by Riboflavin
* ^^^^^
( 1 2 3 all )
Teddypaul 1,599 48 07/24/07 08:18 AM
by cmetrip
* Man feels 1,000 women's breasts, each briefly captured on video
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
s240779 6,992 97 11/24/12 01:48 PM
by Adden
* rate my cock *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
s240779 22,065 292 01/05/18 04:21 PM
by psi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,228 topic views. 1 members, 41 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.