Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Animal Crossing (DS)
    #9939578 -

Does anyone here play Animal Crossing DS?

I know it came out in 2005, but a few days ago I finally put it on my Flashcart and actually find it to be pretty fun, was just wondering if anyone here plays it? As I would like to try out the online aspect of it (I think I may have missed the boat for playing online with the general population).

also, does anyone else have any multiplayer DS games they want to play? I need to find some cool people to play games online with.

(It don't matter what game, with the flashcart I can have the game in like 10 seconds).


--------------------

When The Power of Love,
Overcomes The Love of Power,
The World Will Know Peace.

Government - The TRUE WMD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animal Crossing (DS) [Re: Jamio]
    #9962147 -

Yeah man, the DS is fun as hell online. I play mario kart alot. Haven't played much lately, but there are a bunch for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animal Crossing (DS) [Re: Jrsxt]
    #9962262 -

i have a flash cart. is the game good online? i need some new games.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animal Crossing (DS) [Re: stinkybritches]
    #9964598 -

I have not had a chance to play it online yet, as I can't find anybody to play online with. Tho the one player seems to be pretty fun.

Jrsxt, I also have Mario Kart, I will post my friends code shortly and if you are down we can do some 2 player.


--------------------

When The Power of Love,
Overcomes The Love of Power,
The World Will Know Peace.

Government - The TRUE WMD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Animal Crossing (DS) [Re: Jamio]
    #9975377 -

Alright sounds good. I had to use my SD card to mod the wii, so i've gotta put all my games back on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
583 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.